No announcement yet.

The Jamaal Charles appreciation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Chiefs have a lot of players I like. DMC, Cassel, Charles, Berry, Flowers, Dorsey, Hali, and DJ. Charles is definitely a stud though, would love to have him in New England.

Comment

Don't forget the up and coming Tony Moeiki. This team is on the verge of becoming a pretty good team.

Another good draft and they're right in the mix.

Comment

I think they're already right in the mix. Another good draft and they'll be in the top tier of teams in the NFL. Especially with the improvement of their skill players.

Comment

No lie I really like this Chiefs team, I think they're going to be my new franchise team in Madden now lol.

Edit: Oh and I'll just eat my crow about Cassell =/ .

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
            I'm sorry, just in a crappy mood.
            You okay Dougie?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
              No lie I really like this Chiefs team, I think they're going to be my new franchise team in Madden now lol.

Edit: Oh and I'll just eat my crow about Cassell =/ .
              A lot of people will be! :D

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                You okay Dougie?
                I could use a hug.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

it was rumored that Vinnie Cerrato could have traded a 5th round pick for Charles a few years ago and thought it was "too much". Yes the same guy that trade a 3rd and 4th for TJ Ducket and Brandon Lloyd... And a 2nd for Jason Taylor for 1 year. I seriously hate a POS.

Comment

Originally posted by jsagan77 View Post
                    it was rumored that Vinnie Cerrato could have traded a 5th round pick for Charles a few years ago and thought it was "too much". Yes the same guy that trade a 3rd and 4th for TJ Ducket and Brandon Lloyd... And a 2nd for Jason Taylor for 1 year. I seriously hate a POS.
                    A few years ago? He was drafted in 08.

Comment

"The" Jamaal is the sickest. I'm glad fans around the NFL are getting a feel for his greatness. He had 1120 yds rushing last year at 5.9 ypc. He avgs 6.0 ypc for his career. No one before JC has ever rushed for more than 1,000 yards in less than 200 carries. No one ever! Great vision, deceptive moves, lateral quickness and great top end speed.

Comment

Jamaal Charles is awesome, plain an simple. He is starting to get the position and be able to see what is happening in front of him, learning to pass block and understanding his role. He has vision I have never seen before. He is patient then he sees that one crease and boom 7 years. He rarely goes down after first contact, that was a big problem last year is that he too often tackled by an arm tackle in the open field. He is becoming a complete three down back. But he doesn't need to be a three down back and you are actually extending his ability to play in week 12 games in hostile environments.

I wanna see what the Chiefs do from here, these final weeks. He will end up with approx 1800-2100 yards from scrimmage. Such a monster and not much wear on his tires. His arrow is pointing up and so is something in my pants.
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                          Glenn Dorsey is good...?
                          If you are trying to be funny you failed, try watching him play instead of looking at stats.

Comment

Giving someone the title of being "my boy" is about the highest praise I could give. Jamaal Charles is "my boy".

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

You're my boy, blue!

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                You're my boy, blue!
                                bah humbug you beat me to it

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information