The Jamaal Charles appreciation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jamaal Charles appreciation thread

This man needs his own thread. He doesn't get enough love for the work he puts in, and someone get this man some more touchdowns!

He'll be pushing for 2,000 yards from scrimmage by seasons end, and he has been sharing a backfield for most of the season.

Jamaal Charles. Man.

Watch him pwn Kentwan Balmer
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...rles-3-yard-TD

They should cut him so the colts can pick him up. Thomas Jones is clearly their guy. Pleeeease
    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

I cant believe it!!! Jamal Charles has over 20 touches and goes off yesterday. There was me thinking that Todd Haley's method of giving him 10-15 touches a game was genius too.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

This guy is just always going to be underrated. Dominated his senior season at Texas and no one seemed to really notice. Already has a thousand yards and would probably have even more if he wasn't splitting carries, although that is keeping him fresh. Still, deserves the lions share of the carries in that offense because he's outproducing Jones by quite a lot.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I loved him coming out of college and he hasn't disappointed. Easily the best back in the league this year, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
            They should cut him so the colts can pick him up. Thomas Jones is clearly their guy. Pleeeease
            Me and a buddy have actually had conversations of the orgasmic power of the Colts offense if they had Jamaal.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              Me and a buddy have actually had conversations of the orgasmic power of the Colts offense if they had Jamaal.
              While it is orgasmic and i'd love for him to have Edge like production, he would end up averaging 3.5 YPC and i would hate life even more.
              Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

I hate Jamaal Charles.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Jamaal Charles>>>>>>>>>>>>Your RB

Comment

He's insane. People call him a poor man's Chris Johnson.

Well, last time I checked, Charles is better at catching the ball and just as good running it. Maybe Chris Johnson is a poor man's Jamaal Charles.

He's been a beast, and has been for 1.5 years now. If he got the touches CJ gets, he'd put up better numbers.

Comment

The only thing Chris Johnson has on Jamaal is .04 seconds on his 40.

Also, Jamaal Charles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ray Rice.

Muahahahaha.

Comment

Thanks Herm!!!

3rd round win.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                          Thanks Herm!!!

3rd round win.
                          that entire draft class was awesome.Dorsey, Albert, Flowers and JC = Epic win

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            The only thing Chris Johnson has on Jamaal is .04 seconds on his 40.

Also, Jamaal Charles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ray Rice.

Muahahahaha.
                            You do realize that Chris Johnson has 6 100 yard games this year and Jamaal Chalres has 7 in his career. Yeah, and the only other thing he has on Jamaal Charles is 22 tds and about 2000 thousand rushing yards despite being drafted in the same year. Is today national **** on Titans players day? I love Jamaal as much as the next guy but one bad game from CJ and one Great day from Charles = OMG BEST EVER!?!!? for reals playa?

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Well i'm probably the biggest JC jock rider on here, so take a second, and chill the **** out, playa.

All things considered i don't think Johnson is that much better (if at all). They're in completely different situations and i think Charles could have done what Johnson did behind that Titans line last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information