No announcement yet.

Stevie Johnson Blames God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not wait for Tim Tebow to confront him via Twitter.
    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

1 drop won't ruin the guys career.

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        Maybe it's just me but personally I think he's gonna let this catch ruin his career and he's going to be known for this moment being the last time anybody remembers him. Which is sad because he was always talented especially in College, and he looked like he was turning the corner as a pro player.

Still he just took this completely the wrong way, and definately took it way too hard. What big time WR hasn't dropped a big time catch before? Probably more then once, the great ones put it behind them and make 10x more great plays to make you forget about it.

Just a few weeks ago the Texans were driving down to beat(mind is drawing a blank right now on who this was) and when they got inside the 20, Schaub threw a slant to AJ that would have been a TD. Instead he dropped it, bobbled it and kicked it with his knee for the other team to intercept. But that doesn't matter because he shows up every week to make plays when the team needs him.

I get the feelings he's lost all his confidence and focus, and I honestly think he's just gonna end up turning into a crap player from here on out. Maybe it's an overreaction on my part but his press conferences and tweet I didn't hear anything that made me feel like he'd ever recover from this.
        I think that's still to be determined. Some guys who are insane competitors like Michael Jordan didn't forget a single mistake in their drive to improve and win. I love that he said this, and if he starts working even harder I think he could end up a long time starter in buffalo and god knows I'm rooting for him.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
          1 drop won't ruin the guys career.
          It easily can. It's happened before. Don't know if it will here or not but it definately can if he lets it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
            god knows I'm rooting for him.
            I don't know that God pays enough attention.

Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I was playing Call Of Duty last night and when i died i blamed it on god, everyone in the lobby got a good laugh out of it.

<3

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                Maybe it's just me but personally I think he's gonna let this catch ruin his career and he's going to be known for this moment being the last time anybody remembers him. Which is sad because he was always talented especially in College, and he looked like he was turning the corner as a pro player.

Still he just took this completely the wrong way, and definately took it way too hard. What big time WR hasn't dropped a big time catch before? Probably more then once, the great ones put it behind them and make 10x more great plays to make you forget about it.

Just a few weeks ago the Texans were driving down to beat(mind is drawing a blank right now on who this was) and when they got inside the 20, Schaub threw a slant to AJ that would have been a TD. Instead he dropped it, bobbled it and kicked it with his knee for the other team to intercept. But that doesn't matter because he shows up every week to make plays when the team needs him.

I get the feelings he's lost all his confidence and focus, and I honestly think he's just gonna end up turning into a crap player from here on out. Maybe it's an overreaction on my part but his press conferences and tweet I didn't hear anything that made me feel like he'd ever recover from this.

If this was for a playoff spot in the AFC Championship game, okay. But for a 2 win team? Ehhhh

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Yeah if anythign it kept their chances of securing Luck on life support a little longer. THX GOD

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                    If this was for a playoff spot in the AFC Championship game, okay. But for a 2 win team? Ehhhh
                    He acted like it was for a SB. He certainly didn't take it like it was just another game for a 2 win team.

I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information