Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gruden says Commisioner should change the rules on...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
    Call me crazy but I dont see a problem with the way it is. If you dont win your division, then you go on the road. Dont like it, then win your ******* division.
    I am cool with that too. I, obviously love the fact all the divisons get a playoff spot. I understand Bucs fans and Packer fans beefs this year, I do. But one year the NFC South or NFC North will stink and their champ will be awful and the NFC West will be a power. It happens....

Comment

Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
      I am cool with that too. I, obviously love the fact all the divisons get a playoff spot. I understand Bucs fans and Packer fans beefs this year, I do. But one year the NFC South or NFC North will stink and their champ will be awful and the NFC West will be a power. It happens....
      whoa whoa whoa, foresight? what the **** kind of forum do you think this is?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Maybe in the Pro-Bowl, they can take one of the AFC's QBs and put him on the NFC Roster, because it's not fair that the best QBs are in the AFC.
        **** her in da *****!

Comment

I dont understand it, because people keep ignoring strength of schedule. How can anyone except a Bucs fan think they deserve to be in the playoffs as of right now? They are third in their division, and they have lost to every team they have played that is a playoff team. The steelers, ravens, saints and falcons are all playoff teams, and they beat the Bucs. The Bucs wins have come against extremely soft teams. Crying and moaning about deserving to be in the playoffs when you can beat anyone worth a **** is just sour grapes IMO.

Comment

They should rely on a combination of polls and computer selection methods to determine relative team rankings, and to narrow the field to two teams to play in the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
              They should rely on a combination of polls and computer selection methods to determine relative team rankings, and to narrow the field to two teams to play in the Super Bowl.
              I really hope u are joking.

Comment

I really hope u are joking.
                I'm not. They could call it the Super Bowl Championship Series. It would be based on a complicated mathematical formula, so there is no way anything could go wrong.

Comment

if you dont want bad teams winning divisions then just have two divisions: Afc and NFC and rank according to record. Thats the only way around the current system, which usually works pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                    Winning the division shouldn't count for seeding. That should be based on W/L. Winning the division should always get you into the playoffs though, regardless of how bad the NFC West is right now.
                    This..............

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

It would make it awfully complicated, and you'd have fans complaining that their team wasn't chosen. There's a strong case for it, but I think they keep it.
                      Just play me, baby

Comment

You only have to beat 3 other ****** teams to win your division. People will always find a reason to complain about things.

Comment

Seattle would win this division easily if it weren't for the injuries on defense....the loss of Red Bryant was monumental.

Their offensive line is horrible too. Hasselbeck isn't getting any time in the pocket, and they've had no ground game.

Good chance either St. Louis or Seattle at least finishes .500, but with the injuries I say St. Louis wins it.
                          Just play me, baby

Comment

How do you think the 2008 Patriots felt?

Comment

if they do this, then playing an NFC west team should count for less like playing boise or tcu in NCAA

give me a break....one NFC west team has 5 superbowls and the other 3 have been to a superbowl in the last decade, no other division can say that. teams go through rebuilding stages, this is just a transition time for all 4 teams which is unfortunate but why the hell shouldnt a troy smith or sam bradford get a chance to right the ship at the end of the year and lead a competitive team in the postseason...because gruden said so?

i dont know when gruden gained all this momentum as the hottest coaching choice on the market, he was fired a few years ago because he drove a team into the ground and ******* sucked. everything he says now pisses me off
                              E]

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                                Winning the division shouldn't count for seeding. That should be based on W/L. Winning the division should always get you into the playoffs though, regardless of how bad the NFC West is right now.
                                I'm in agreement here. Counting out a whole division of teams is irresponsible and ignorant (has to be a better word that could be used here but it's 330 am) to the landscape of the league, divisions and such.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information