No announcement yet.

Report: Gore out for Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davis is still very young, I'd give him a couple of years to develop, he didn't seem that NFL ready.

Comment

Davis will be fine. least we forget he's 20 freaking years old
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Chris Long made Davis look like a rag doll in that game...I'm honestly surprised he wasn't benched (must not have had anyone better to plug in....)

Like...not just raw rookie mistakes bad, but like awful bad. Bad bad bad.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          Well this puts a hurting on the 9ers "playoff run"...

I don't think an aged Westbrook is going to carve up defenses that aren't the Arizona Cardinals quite that easily.
          I can still see them beating Seattle, Arizona and St Louis to get 7 wins. That could kick in some serious tie breakers.

Comment

I saw Davis put a lot of nice blocks on Dockett last night. He made a few mistakes but I think his play has been encouraging from what I've seen so far.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Davis has been disappointing but I think ALKOT of his issues stem from playing alongside Chilo Rachal. Someone as young and inexperienced as Davis can really benefit from having a solid veteran presence alongside him. Unfortunately Rachal is the epitomy if inconsistency.

Comment

Originally posted by phlysac View Post
                Davis has been disappointing but I think ALOT of his issues stem from playing alongside Chilo Rachal. Someone as young and inexperienced as Davis can really benefit from having a solid veteran presence alongside him. Unfortunately Rachal is the epitomy if inconsistency.
                Bingo.

I have no problems with Anthony Davis - 2 years older than most high school seniors! He's still a baby.

Iupati is getting better each week. For him I don't believe it's a matter of him improving his skills (which he obviously needs to continue doing) but more of just being comfortable at this level. At times he seems a little overwhelmed, but once he outgrows that he will be in beast mode at all times.
                Originally posted by Babylon
                It's called Karma for all the years with Montana and Young.

Comment

is Iupati playing on the left side or the right side? I assume Staley is still at LT and Davis is at RT?
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                    Who should I claim Dixon or Westbrook?
                    Westbrook.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information