Week 13 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
    When did they throw a flag before he hit someone?
    When you watch the hit over, you can see the ref start to reach the flag before he hits Fitz.

Comment

When did they throw a flag before he hit someone?
      The ref had the flag in hand before Fitz even hit the ground, which means he was probably reaching for it before the hit started. Or at the very least he reached for the flag at the very start of the hit.

This one shows it was clearly not helmet to helmet. He did hit with the helmet though.

**Pics from Steelersdepot/Postgameheroes.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Monday night...... so far away.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Awww sad. I wanted to make this thread to piss hines off.

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

It is a testament to what the Goodell has done to the league that I instantly think that Clark could be fined for that tweet.

Comment

I hope that tweet is legit, I mean if I was Harrison might as well just start leveling guys, your getting fined for clean hits, might as well just play.

Originally posted by WMD
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
                It is a testament to what the Goodell has done to the league that I instantly think that Clark could be fined for that tweet.
                It's his real Twitter. You should see the interview Hines Ward made today after practice. He called the NFL hypocrites.

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                I hope that tweet is legit, I mean if I was Harrison might as well just start leveling guys, your getting fined for clean hits, might as well just play.
                Don't say that! All Harrison does is make dirty hits!!

Comment

Apparently people on baltimore radio are trying to get a chant going whenever big ben walks onto the field. They want the stadium to chant "No means No".

If it works that will be epic.

Comment

Works everytime Kobe comes to the Garden so I can see it working.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                      Apparently people on baltimore radio are trying to get a chant going whenever big ben walks onto the field. They want the stadium to chant "No means No".

I'd lol quite a bit.

Comment

so...I'm pretty positive that all fines are donated to charity. So the vibe I'm getting from Steeler Nation is that they despise the thought of people in need getting help. It's absolutely despicable in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post

Comment

To lead with a shoulder you need to aim at one side so a QB can a little to the other and you could whiff. If you aim with your helmet the QB has to move much further to one side to avoid it.

Comment

I see James' ***** ass whining has rubbed off on his fans.
                              Putting James Harrison and ***** in the same sentence?

sorry sir but you lose

Sig by Me

Comment

I'd love it if the Steelers and Ravens went out and played touch football on Sunday Night. All game long.

I love the Steelers-Ravens games, particularly because they're so physical and after a win you feel really satisfied (even if it was close and hard fought, and you were extremely tense during it). But the games are primarily attractive to fans precisely because of the physicality. If the refs are going to be fining the big hits, then **** it, lets play touch football.

See how many people like it.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information