Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Jim Harbaugh coach in the NFL in 2010?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harbaugh is going to be in Ann Arbor - may even hear something as soon as after this weekend.
    Originally posted by Babylon
    It's called Karma for all the years with Montana and Young.

Comment

Stanford hopeful Harbaugh will stay

Stanford athletic director Bob Bowlsby has made a pre-emptive offer to sweeten Jim Harbaugh's contract before the coach even gets offered other jobs.

"We have a proposal in front of Jim and he's indicated he plans to accept it," Bowlsby said Sunday. "He's got this year and four more on his contract. I expect that he will be our coach in the foreseeable future."
      Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...#ixzz17Iy2aRPD

I don't expect the AD to say anything else, but still an interesting development. Stanford certainly won't let Harbaugh go without a fight.

Comment

He says that now but when the Season is over the Money NFL Teams put on the table will be a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyz View Post
          He says that now but when the Season is over the money Michigan puts on the table will be a lot more.
          Fixed it for ya.

Comment

Id be surprised if Stanford isn't willing to throw some heavy cash at Harbaugh. I'm my homer view, he has an ideal situation in Palo Alto right now.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
              Id be surprised if Stanford isn't willing to throw some heavy cash at Harbaugh. I'm my homer view, he has an ideal situation in Palo Alto right now.
              Big name coaches sure do love those schools with tough academic restrictions in states with tons of competition.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information