Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
    Imagine if I ****** your mom.
    meh, she is not getting any from anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
      i'll stop hating him when he finally gets switched to h-back. or when he stops getting me and my friends booted off the ping pong table at the bar.
      You saw him at a bar? HE DRINKS!?!? WHAT KIND OF GOOD CHRISTIAN IS HE!?!? WON't SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

njx9 doesn't let anyone interfere in his ping pong games...not even Tim Tebow.

wait, OT forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
          You saw him at a bar? HE DRINKS!?!? WHAT KIND OF GOOD CHRISTIAN IS HE!?!? WON't SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?
          Pretty sure drunk circumcision is illegal.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
            I hated Tebow from the start and nothing will change my mind.
            Thank you vidae. Most definitely this.

Comment

**** that guy and everything he ever did ever. Bane of my existence.

Comment

ha, no, no drinking. as far as i can tell, he doesn't even look at anyone else's drink. the bouncer's come up and say, "hey, tebow wants to play" with the implication that that means we're no longer playing.
                This is of course where you offer for him to play you for the table and have an epic ping-pong match with the savior of Broncos football.

Comment

I hate that people say hes a role model. Hes a bad person. Forcing your religion on poor uneducated people in a 3rd world country isnt a good thing..

Comment

i would, but like... he's really good.

(or maybe he's not, but i'm just really drunk.)

also, what if it was a bonding experience and he wanted to hang out afterwards? i'd feel obligated to take pictures while he's sleeping in the keak pose.
                    He'd probably just wind up wanting to have a frank conversation with you about Jesus, so maybe it's for the best.

Also, that picture would be epic^max.

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                      there was no reason to hate him in the 1st place at all, He's the perfect example of what a young athlete should be
                      Bingo.
                      Tebow is like the teams (or businessmen) who get to the top. They have a lot of people who just automatically hate them because they're jealous of the man at the top.

Tebow was at the top in football, and life.

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                        I hate that people say hes a role model. Hes a bad person. Forcing your religion on poor uneducated people in a 3rd world country isnt a good thing..
                        First of all, is that an attempt at a joke?
                        Second, don't talk about religion on these threads.

Comment

I think people hate him cuz their girlfriends all want to f#*k him. Let's face it..that doesn't endear him to most men out there. Thank god tom brady is starting to bald now...he'll gain some more fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Locker View Post
                            I think people hate him cuz their girlfriends all want to f#*k him. Let's face it..that doesn't endear him to most men out there. Thank god tom brady is starting to bald now...he'll gain some more fans.
                            Umm.. really? I didn't know people's girlfriends wanted to **** virgins. "Wow, he's hot. I'd really like to rock his world for 10 to 20 seconds until he blows his wad over my still clothed legs and apologizes profusely and starts praying for forgiveness for his horrible sin."

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

You seriously think the fact that he's a virgin is a turn-off to most women? Apparently your gf has a Tim Tebow poster on her bedroom wall...idk how else you could be that much in denial.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Locker View Post
                                You seriously think the fact that he's a virgin is a turn-off to most women? Apparently your gf has a Tim Tebow poster on her bedroom wall...idk how else you could be that much in denial.
                                No, women love guys that fumble around like idiots and last 30 seconds. They ******* adore it.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information