Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the most valuable front 7 defender in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ware, Ngata, Harrison, Willis all have say in the matter.. and I had all four on my NFL Fantasy Draft team that we did sometime last year :)

DE Luis Castillo
    NT Haloti Ngata
    DE Tyson Jackson
    OLB DeMarcus Ware
    ILB Patrick Willis
    ILB Lofa Tatupu
    OLB James Harrison
    CB Charles Woodson
    FS Eric Weddle
    SS Adrian Wilson
    CB Champ Bailey
    Last edited by djp; 12-03-2010, 01:07 PM.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

1-Ngata
      2-Suh

1-Ngata
      2-Wilfork

So overall, Ngata gets it
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

As much as I love Clay, it has to be Ngata.

Comment

Gotta be Ngata.

Comment

I love these threads because they eventually turn into a "to me, most valuable means..." definition-mania.

Two guys who have yet to get any mention are Kyle Williams and Trent Cole which is completely criminal. How well Williams is playing on a mostly terrible team is commendable. Trent Cole is probably the best all around DE in the league along with good Peppers and Ngata.

Comment

Originally posted by lowlife View Post
              I love these threads because they eventually turn into a "to me, most valuable means..." definition-mania.

Two guys who have yet to get any mention are Kyle Williams and Trent Cole which is completely criminal. How well Williams is playing on a mostly terrible team is commendable. Trent Cole is probably the best all around DE in the league along with good Peppers and Ngata.
              See, the problem to me in picking someone like Cole, or Ware, or Matthews or someone like that, is that there are a few really good pass rushers like them. All great players, but there isn't that much separating them from eachother.

While there is only one Ngata. There are guys as big....none as fast. Guys as fast....none as big.

Comment

Ngata. That d-line would be a wreck without him.

Comment

This is NGATA competition.

Get it? GET IT???
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    This is NGATA competition.

Get it? GET IT???
                    Well that's the end of this thread.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Thank god the Browns traded Ngata to the Ravens for Kam Wimbley.

Comment

Suh, Ngata, and Matthews are my top choices, but I really like Pot Roast Knighton for the Jaguars. Dude is a freaking mountain of a man.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                          Thank god the Browns traded Ngata to the Ravens for Kam Wimbley.
                          You traded Brady Quinn for Peyton Hillis. No more complaining about trades for you!

Comment

Jonathan Babineaux

I heard on one broadcast that he's played more downs than any other DT in recent years. Without him the Falcons D would be hurting.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                              Jonathan Babineaux

I heard on one broadcast that he's played more downs than any other DT in recent years. Without him the Falcons D would be hurting.
                              Even Jonathan Banineaux wouldn't take Jonathan Babineaux over Haloti Ngata.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                                Jonathan Babineaux

lol what? You can't be serious. When did playing the most plays make one the most valuable?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information