No announcement yet.

Whiny whiner Andy Reid whines about whiny things

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy **** Packer fans can't stop talking about their team.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      They have 13 players on injured reserve.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post
        Except that if Aaron Rodgers or Mark Sanchez were to scramble for some extra yards and get hit late, it would instantly warrant a flag.
        I think you mean Manning, Favre or Brady there.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

If I looked like Andy Reid Id probably whine a lot too. Idk where Reid and Rex Ryan find all this time to squeeze about 5,000 calories into their diet. God bless Eric Mangini...

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            The Packers are the best team in the NFL, haven't you heard? If only they would stop beating themselves!
            "TELL MARTZ I SAID F*CK HIM!"
            17/10/2011

Comment

Andy Reid, how dare you think you have enough pull to force a rule change. That is exclusive to Bill Polian and Bill Polian alone. Only when his QB is getting hit will there be any kind of change like this....

Silly Andy Reid, go back to studying clock management.

Comment

FYI Manning has gotten hit more this year than any other. That is more because of crappy OL play though, not late hits. But it isn't like opposing defenses are getting called all the time just for hitting Manning. That may have been true in previous years but not this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  Andy Reid, how dare you think you have enough pull to force a rule change. That is exclusive to Bill Polian and Bill Polian alone. Only when his QB is getting hit will there be any kind of change like this....

Silly Andy Reid, go back to studying clock management.
                  Dude seriously, I dont think there is anyone on these boards who hates Bill Polian more then you. lol

I was waiting for the "slamming the competition commitee against the wall and pumping crowd noise at them to change the rules" comment.

Buts its all good man. lol

Comment

If the QB is out of the pocket, level him. The harder the better. Christ, that's one of the reasons people don't run the option more in the NFL, they don't want their quarterback getting decleated when he's running outside the pocket. This is ridiculous. As far as Im concerned, if he has the balls to take off running then he deserves to get annihilated by a defender if he doesn't slide.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      If the QB is out of the pocket, level him. The harder the better. Christ, that's one of the reasons people don't run the option more in the NFL, they don't want their quarterback getting decleated when he's running outside the pocket. This is ridiculous. As far as Im concerned, if he has the balls to take off running then he deserves to get annihilated by a defender if he doesn't slide.
                      And it's not like Vick doesnt have plenty of time to slide. He always just goes for the extra yard when theres two guys right there ready to kill him. Tell your Qb to slide, don't go bitching about the rules. I feel like if someone has a problem in today's NFL they just fight for a rule change.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

it seems like they are not talking about getting leveled after scrambling but hits after he lefts go of a pass.

Comment

bad reporting is bad. Reid was just agreeing with the reporters when they talked about multiple non-facemask calls in the same game.

on a side note, maybe if Vick learned how to slide he wouldn't get hit so often.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Quarterbacks, even when they break the pocket, should be treated differently from an average running back.
                            I can't say for certain that it applies in the NFL, but I know for sure that in NCAA when a QB leaves the pocket he loses his protection and becomes a runner like any other player would be.

That is how it should be as well. If you go outside the tackle box you are a runner, not a passer, for rules. You still get roughing the passer but that is about it, so if you are running, expect to get hit.

As I said, the NFL rules may be different, they are in general far more protective of the QB and prohibitive of contact than college rules. Honestly, if the NFL does lockout for a whole season I wouldn't be shocked if NCAA football takes over, it's a better product right now as far as allowing the game to be played and to be honest I find it more exciting for the most part, if they'd just address the whole cupcake scheduling issues it would be better than the NFL...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information