Rolando McClain has f'ing ARTHRITIS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
    That's fine, but arthritis can be a side effect of having Crohns and can't be regulated.
    yes, I am aware, but arthritis is also of varying degrees. all this thread has been is reaction, and no one is presenting any information discussing the severity of his arthritis. for all we know it's only on the level of osteoarthritis.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

What a shame. Dude has so much potential....

Comment

He's still world's better than Morrison.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
        like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

In response to the, "we don't know the severity of the arthritis" the only info we have right now is him missing practice and possibly game time because of it, which leads one to believe it isn't super minor.

I'm mainly concerned because for a guy of his size who isn't known for being a superb athlete (by NFL standards) if this slows him down a half step is he still an NFL player?

Interesting thing to keep an eye on.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

I think Brian Urlacher has arthritis, and I'm pretty sure Eddie George had some form of it also (not very serious iirc). Didn't really impact their careers much, but was probably the reason Eddie fell from grace so fast .

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              But that proves my point though. We're giving them some kind of draft curve by complimenting them for not Fing up the pick.

That ignores the fact that it was still a bad pick. You don't take a limited MIKE #8 overall. This isn't Patrick Willis we're talking about. This was a flawed player. I honestly had him graded as a late 1st/possibly 2nd round guy.

It was still a reach.
              At this point I think we realize the Raiders get their own curve for rating 1st rounders.

Comment

Originally posted by MassNole View Post
                At this point I think we realize the Raiders get their own curve for rating 1st rounders.
                "Umm.. excuse me, what is this X category on our draft cheat-sheet that all our prospects are ordered by?" "It's 40 time with size taken into account." "Oh.. cool.. so we use that as an evaluation tool?" "Um.. we use that to decide who we draft. Newb."

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Am I the only one that remembers the McClain pick being nearly universally loved at the time by everyone here?

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                    Am I the only one that remembers the McClain pick being nearly universally loved at the time by everyone here?
                    I liked him in the middle of the first. Thought he'd be a solid 3-4 thumper ILB. Was a little surprised when the Raiders took him so high, but I thought they would switch to a 3-4 bringing in Wimbley and Groves to play OLB, and move Kelly and Seymour to DE.

But they didn't....and I question that. They have the personnel to have a solid 3-4 front 7, but they haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      They have the personnel to have a solid 3-4 front 7, but they haven't.
                      They won't. Al Davis is not a fan and Rob Ryan failed with it recently.

Comment

Another example that there's no such thing as a 'safe' pick in the NFL Draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                          Another example that there's no such thing as a 'safe' pick in the NFL Draft.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                            I liked him in the middle of the first. Thought he'd be a solid 3-4 thumper ILB. Was a little surprised when the Raiders took him so high, but I thought they would switch to a 3-4 bringing in Wimbley and Groves to play OLB, and move Kelly and Seymour to DE.

But they didn't....and I question that. They have the personnel to have a solid 3-4 front 7, but they haven't.
                            That's sort of similar to what the Ravens are going through. We do still use a 3-4 alignment, but the philosophy is that of a cover 2. I'd much rather be in Oakland's situation.

EDIT - Well, on their defensive scheme at least.
                            Last edited by coordinator0; 12-05-2010, 01:38 AM.

Comment

I love being a Raiders fan

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I'm not going to pretend I have any medical background or any sort of base knowledge, at all, when it comes to arthritis other than it makes old people walk funny... sooo... **** THAT SUCKS. CAREER OVER BRO. HAHAHA AL DAVIS.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information