Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haynesworth Suspended Final 4 Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    People want him because they remember how good he was when he actually played, most people also understand the **** him and Shanny have been giving each other and realize Fat Al is giving that team the middle finger. This should be interesting.


    Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

    Comment


    • #17
      Here's an interesting destination.

      Houston?

      Their defense is abysmal, and can use a spark. The coach is on the hot seat, but did sign a contract extension last year and if Kubiak can show promise the last 4 games with Haynesworth and Mario along the line, maybe he can buy himself another year of time.

      They severely lack any talent along the dline outside of Mario anyway, and they have swung and missed on a number of DTs in the draft. Maybe they give Haynesworth a shot?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        Here's an interesting destination.

        Houston?

        Their defense is abysmal, and can use a spark. The coach is on the hot seat, but did sign a contract extension last year and if Kubiak can show promise the last 4 games with Haynesworth and Mario along the line, maybe he can buy himself another year of time.

        They severely lack any talent along the dline outside of Mario anyway, and they have swung and missed on a number of DTs in the draft. Maybe they give Haynesworth a shot?
        Haynesworth has alot of bad blood with Houston, I'm pretty sure he hates Kubiak and I know Schaub hates Albert.



        Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

        Comment


        • #19
          I was just about to post in the Redskins forum, how much (draft pick wise) would it take to get Fat Al from them
          I know he's a lazy ass but if motivated, I think he'd be a beast in the Pats nickel package... that we play the majority of the game
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

          Comment


          • #20
            idk this season, id think he wants to go on a contender

            Comment


            • #21
              He better not get picked up by the Bears or the Giants. That would be seriously unfair.

              Comment


              • #22
                Haynesworth is the Randy Moss of defenders. He lives off his reputation from times when he was dominant and his fans just ignore everything else.

                Comment


                • #23
                  I really don't think Shanny is going to give him the pleasure...I'd be real surprised if they actually followed through with this.

                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Shanny was a total jackass with Al but that doesn't excuse the total lack of heart Haynesworth has shown. Honestly, at this point I hope the Redskins just keep him to ensure he can't do anything this year. They've gone this long already . . . it makes zero sense to cut ties now. Just make him a 'coaches decision' inactive each week and try to get something for him in the spring.

                    I honestly can't remember ever - and I seriously mean ever - seeing something in a football game as disgraceful as Fat Al's little nap time play vs. the Eagles. Prime time, national audience and that's the image you choose to portray? That is a man with zero pride. It's absolutely disgusting to me.

                    Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                    I was just about to post in the Redskins forum, how much (draft pick wise) would it take to get Fat Al from them
                    I know he's a lazy ass but if motivated, I think he'd be a beast in the Pats nickel package... that we play the majority of the game
                    No thanks. I don't care how bad our D has played I don't want to see that lazy POS in a pats uniform.

                    Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                      Shanny was a total jackass with Al but that doesn't excuse the total lack of heart Haynesworth has shown. Honestly, at this point I hope the Redskins just keep him to ensure he can't do anything this year. They've gone this long already . . . it makes zero sense to cut ties now. Just make him a 'coaches decision' inactive each week and try to get something for him in the spring.

                      I honestly can't remember ever - and I seriously mean ever - seeing something in a football game as disgraceful as Fat Al's little nap time play vs. the Eagles. Prime time, national audience and that's the image you choose to portray? That is a man with zero pride. It's absolutely disgusting to me.



                      No thanks. I don't care how bad our D has played I don't want to see that lazy POS in a pats uniform.
                      Yeah, agree. Want no part in him personally, been there and done that with lazy veteran players. Not that he's a good scheme fit either. Fat Al hates the **** out of the 3-4.

                      Could still contribute for a 4-3 team though, provided they give him enough time to sit and relax.

                      R.I.P. Junior Seau

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        i hope you guys understand; he's made enough money to never care again. If he had a chip on his shoulder, or cared about showing people. He would have showed his HC, teammates, and the fanbase to never quit on him, but he hasn't because he doesn't care.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I think you are all too quick to assume that he'll play harder for a contender, or that he's even in good enough shape to play. While I hate Shanny this is the guy who took a month to pass a test that had him running a couple sprints with breaks between. This is the guy who skipped the offseason because he hated the 3-4 then at the start of the season said he kind of liked it, then went back to not wanting to play anymore.

                          Sig By:The Dynasty

                          2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            STRIP, what did you think of Haynesworth in 09 prior to Shanny and the drama about the 3-4?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I think the Titans will bring him back this offseason. We need him and he needs us. Jovan Haye can suck one. He needs to go to Chicago with all the other Vandy players.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                                STRIP, what did you think of Haynesworth in 09 prior to Shanny and the drama about the 3-4?
                                Tough to say off that one year. He missed like a quarter of the year and was constantly hurt after plays when IMO he was more tired that hurt. With that said there were still several plays where he could shove 2 o-lineman into the QB and look even better than Haloti Ngata. Problem is Ngata plays at a high level every single play, Albert gives you a flash of greatness one every 25 plays. While I do believe he's in much better shape to play more than Shanny plays him, he isn't an every down player in terms of consistent motor. I know he was a beast in 08 in Tennessee, but even at the start of last season when everyone was hyped up I didn't see that first step explosion that he displayed with the Titans. I know he's had knee problems and such. Honestly he is just virtually uncoachable. With Zorn he thought Zorn was too much of a push over and didn't respect him. With Shanny he was too strict. I honestly don't know what goes through Albert's mind. Instead of players having to adjust to the coach it seems like Albert wants a coach to adjust to his ways. I don't know maybe someone like Caldwell would suit his personality better.

                                Sig By:The Dynasty

                                2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information