Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haynesworth Suspended Final 4 Games

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rth-this-week/

I wonder where he goes. Part of me wants him on the Giants. I feel like if you date him but don't marry him, you can have a beast for a year or 2 before you cut/trade him ala Randy Moss.

Chances are I'm guessing the Titans bring him back.

Imagine if the Bears took a chance on him? Peppers and Haynesworth? Damn...

EDIT: NFL Network reporting the Redskins have suspended Big Al for the rest of the season.
    Last edited by bigbluedefense; 12-07-2010, 12:02 PM.

Id hope for the Ravens to get him. Even though it will never happen. Ngata and Haynesworth wow.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rth-this-week/

I wonder where he goes. Part of me wants him on the Giants. I feel like if you date him but don't marry him, you can have a beast for a year or 2 before you cut/trade him ala Randy Moss.

Chances are I'm guessing the Titans bring him back.

Damnit BBD, I can't be walking around campus running errands with major wood, why would you even mention him possible joining the gmen when you know we'll never get to have him in our DT rotation.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
      Originally posted by JBCX
      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Please Albert, become a Colt! Freeney, Mathis and Al, wow...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

It kills me that so many people want a guy that only plays hard when he feels like it on their team, you can have him.

Comment

That's why you don't give a Haynesworth a 100 million dollar contract.

You make him play for a contract, so the bumb actually tries hard. And when its time to pony up the cash, you move him and let some other team pay him.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
              It kills me that so many people want a guy that only plays hard when he feels like it on their team, you can have him.
              That is why you give him a one year deal. Make in incentive-laden. Albert is all about making that money. So if you give him a contract like that, he'll play hard so he reaches all of the incentives and is also playing hard for the next deal. I would love it if the Bears brought him in. If he plays well for the next 2 months, Chicago could be in the Super Bowl. If right from the beginning he is acting like a jackass, cut him. Because the deal has very lttle guaranteed money, there won't be too big of a hit financially.

Originally posted by SolidGold
              Bortlezzzzzzz
              Originally posted by Monomach
              Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

Comment

I think he'll be excited to be on a contender with guys to keep him fresh. Add an incentive based contract and I think any playoff contender that signs him will get hard working Fat Al, rather than Washington Fat Al.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                  JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                  Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                  Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                  Originally posted by JBCX
                  Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Comment

Funny stuff. I remember when they could have easily traded him but were stubborn on trade demands. But I guess a 3rd or 4th, even 5th rounder isn't as good as cutting him outright though.

Redskins in the off-season is always good times.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I bet he would want to come back to Tennessee.

Comment

Worth a shot on the Colts. He did play hard and well for the Redskins last year. With the ******** Shanahanalamadingdong put him through I am not surprised he stopped trying. That doesn't make it ok but in the right situation I think he would play hard. I'd sign him to the Colts in a second.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post

Don't say such things if you aren't being totally serious.....

I'd take him for a year. Haynesworth cheap for a year with a chip on his shoulder? Holy ******* balls that would be awesome.

Comment

If he wants to win he'll go to the Colts, He's been paid already. If he wants to be comfortable he'll go back to Tenn... My guess is he goes home. A team like the Colts won't put up with his stuff. Tenn has shown they will.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information