Eric Mangini's model is pretty impressive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    I tried ******* telling people this leading up to the draft. The Florida coaches regarded him as their second best athlete, behind only Harvin. You could clearly see him ******* up his starts on the 40 at the combine, which lead to the slower times.
    He was also dealing with a back injury at the combine, but the combine is law. Nevermind actually watching the dude play.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      I tried ******* telling people this leading up to the draft. The Florida coaches regarded him as their second best athlete, behind only Harvin. You could clearly see him ******* up his starts on the 40 at the combine, which lead to the slower times.
      Yeah. I don't think he was a good technical 40 runner. Thing that really hurt him wasn't the 40 time, it was everyone knowing he would run a bad time for about a month.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
        Yeah. I don't think he was a good technical 40 runner. Thing that really hurt him wasn't the 40 time, it was everyone knowing he would run a bad time for about a month.
        I dont think anything really hurt him he was a cornerback that got drafted 7th overall.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
          Favre probably get pulled if Mangini had it his way though.
          And start who?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
            And start who?
            Clemens, or whoever, it wouldn't matter. Rusty Smith would have been an improvement over how Favre was playing at the end of that season.

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777 View Post
              Clemens, or whoever, it wouldn't matter. Rusty Smith would have been an improvement over how Favre was playing at the end of that season.
              There is a reason Clemens is currently third on the Jets depth chart right now.

With 5 games remaining, I don't know at what point you would have sat Favre. His play until that point was a major reason the Jets were 8-3 and beat the Patriots in OT / beat the 10-0 Titans.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                I dont think anything really hurt him he was a cornerback that got drafted 7th overall.
                Talking more perception wise than reality wise.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information