Top NFL Offensive Lines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ESVAburnout View Post
    I think you're obsessed with that girl in you sig/ava.
    she is eleven.....

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Jared Veldheer at LT and Robert Gallery at LG has been great this year

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I really think stats that try to quantify pass protection should take QB play into account. Great QBs know how to work a pocket.

I really like the potential of the Rams and 49ers OLs over the long haul. The Rams OL has obviously had a good season up to this point.

Browns have the best LT-LG-C trio in the league with Thomas-Steinbach-Mack...Jets have a great OL <3 that part of the team...Ravens are awesomer with Gaither but pretty good right now...I like the Chiefs OL and Albert is probably the most underrated LT in the game now that D'Brick should be getting some love...Texans have a solid unit....Giants are always underrated...Miami's unit is strong...I'll take the Jets.

Callahan is a helluvan OL coach.
        Last edited by SenorGato; 12-08-2010, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
          And Al Johnson in 2003. I'm not sure why given that they were both centers.
          Andre Gurode played guard for a good portion of his early career.

Comment

Baltimore's OLine way overrated this year

Comment

1. Philadelphia - scheme plus Vick & McCoy = dominance
              2. Atlanta - unspectacular but solid-greatly aided by Ryan & Turner
              3. Cleveland - oddly responsible for injuring 3 QB's but generally solid.
              4. Houston - best zone scheme line?

Originally posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
              Can you get by with 2 studs and the rest are journey men types?

What position is the most important, in your opinion...LT or C?

What position is the easiest to fill?
              It's all based on scheme and the QB. Pocket presence and a quick release combined with a great scheme can do wonders. @Patriots.

The Bucs #1 need imo is the Oline-RT or RG.

Originally posted by borg9
              Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

Originally posted by Brown Leader View Post
                1. Philadelphia - scheme plus Vick & McCoy = dominance
                2. Atlanta - unspectacular but solid-greatly aided by Ryan & Turner
                3. Cleveland - oddly responsible for injuring 3 QB's but generally solid.
                4. Houston - best zone scheme line?

It's all based on scheme and the QB. Pocket presence and a quick release combined with a great scheme can do wonders. @Patriots.

The Bucs #1 need imo is the Oline-RT or RG.
                Disagree with Philly. They got Kolb killed at the beginning of the year to allow Vick his chance, and in their games against the Giants and Bears, their line struggled.

Comment

The Giants actually haven't allowed a sack in 5 games which is crazy considering the revolving door we've had at LT, LG, and C. Lots of praise have to go to Eli and Seubert on that one.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                    Disagree with Philly. They got Kolb killed at the beginning of the year to allow Vick his chance, and in their games against the Giants and Bears, their line struggled.
                    Idk now I watch tho and Vick gets a lot of time in the pocket.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                      Idk now I watch tho and Vick gets a lot of time in the pocket.
                      Their most recent game was a against the Texans.....if you're talking about that one, just throw it out. Anything gained against the Texans' D can be discounted immediately.

The Bears for sure were in his face all game long.

Comment

Vick gets more time in the pocket because of spy and contain assignments when against any other QB, it would be a blitz.

The Packers are near the bottom third of the league. Our running game has lost us games but our pass blocking looks good most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information