No announcement yet.

Week 14 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't fully blame the defense for that collapse. As always, the offense decided to play one half of football again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
      and there were people who actually wanted to see Tarvaris Jackson start...ROFLZ!
      Why not?

Favre's not better. Besides, key difference here is they want to see what they have TJack. They know who Favre is and he wasn't coming back anyway. They got their look at TJack tonight, and now they can confirm that he isn't the answer.

Gotta feel sorry for Houston fans. They've had their heart ripped out many a times.
      Just play me, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
        and there were people who actually wanted to see Tarvaris Jackson start...ROFLZ!
        I'll admit it. I wanted to see Jackson start again this year. the vikings have nothing to lose. Why not see if Jackson or Webb can be the future?

Obviously tonight showed that jackson at least can't.

sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Oh, and I definitely wanted Jackson to start tonight, and for the rest of the season, to showcase how horrible he is and to basically force the Vikings to draft a new quarterback.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
            Oh, and I definitely wanted Jackson to start tonight, and for the rest of the season, to showcase how horrible he is and to basically force the Vikings to draft a new quarterback.
            Ask and you shall receive.

Ryan Mallet will be a Minnesota Viking. Mark that down.
            Just play me, baby

Comment

• Oh, and I definitely wanted Jackson to start tonight, and for the rest of the season, to showcase how horrible he is and to basically force the Vikings to draft a new quarterback.
              That hasn't worked over the past 5 years, but perhaps it might this time! Honestly though, our offensive line and our secondary are actually worse than he is somehow...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Agreed but we have finally removed his only supporter so I still have hope.

Comment

• Ryan Mallet will be a Minnesota Viking. Mark that down.
                  Please god no, don't let this happen!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                    Please god no, don't let this happen!
                    Mark it down. You might not like it, and I understand the concern, but it'll happen. I'm willing to guarantee it.
                    Just play me, baby

Comment

• Last night was the final nail in the coffin for Tavaris Jackson as a Viking. That was a pretty bad way to spend a second round pick.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information