Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
    Vince Wilfork against anyone = gg
    Maybe we can just run the shotgun non stop and have Manumaleuna stand just behind Kreutz to help ram into Wilfork....we might need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
      Pepper VS Light = Week Long Nightmare
      That's pretty much how I feel..

Originally posted by ElectricEye
      I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Agreed, Peppers is having wet dreams all week.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Woot, woot! I get the Steeler game this week!

Comment

So, as I am sure most of you know, Alex Smith is back starting for the 49ers. The only question now is does he throw for 500 or 1000 yards this week?

Comment

Stat padding time!

Comment

Who wins the big game this week? I'll take Arizona
                Originally posted by njx9
                i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by no bare feet View Post
                  Who wins the big game this week? I'll take Arizona
                  The only way that game would be considered "big" is if all of the other games were blacked out.

Comment

Just heard that it's gonna be 40 degrees and raining in DC plus chance of snow. We play turrible in bad weather.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
                      Just heard that it's gonna be 40 degrees and raining in DC plus chance of snow. We play turrible in bad weather.
                      Epic number of carries for Blount?

Comment

My predictions for the week:

- The Bears are going to get blown out by the Pats. The NE defense will pick Cutler off 2 or more times.

- The Giants will be upset by the Vikings and Adrian Peterson will have a monster 2/3-TD game.

- The Eagles will win a close game (closer than it needs to be) at Cowboys Stadium.

- San Diego blows Kansas City out of the water after their debacle with the Raiders

- Cincinnati upsets Pittsburgh at home in a game in which the Bengals defense sacks Rothlisberger 3+ times and just stops the awful Steelers offensive line from getting anything going for the ground game and the passing attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post
                          - The Eagles will win a close game (closer than it needs to be) at Cowboys Stadium.
                          I agree with this. Vick will probably have a good game throwing the ball. The Cowboys are playing a lot better with Garrett as HC. I heard Sean Lee in an interview say that Phillips was not a bad coach, it was the players' fault they were playing like crap, and that him getting fired was a wake-up call to everyone that they need to actually try.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                            I agree with this. Vick will probably have a good game throwing the ball. The Cowboys are playing a lot better with Garrett as HC. I heard Sean Lee in an interview say that Phillips was not a bad coach, it was the players' fault they were playing like crap, and that him getting fired was a wake-up call to everyone that they need to actually try.
                            Jesus, how embarrassing is that to admit?

Same goes with the Vikings. Jesus Christ, you're grown men getting paid millions of dollars to play a ******* game. Boo hoo you don't like your boss. Get over it and stop feeling sorry for yourselves.

Comment

As sorry as the redskins are and as sorry as the redskins play in home games i dont think tampa bay is going to be able to beat the redskins playing redskins football
                              RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                                Jesus, how embarrassing is that to admit?

Same goes with the Vikings. Jesus Christ, you're grown men getting paid millions of dollars to play a ******* game. Boo hoo you don't like your boss. Get over it and stop feeling sorry for yourselves.
                                I agree they shouldn't need that kind of motivation. Seems like a reality in the NFL though. Kind of weird though how for example in Chicago they can play hard for a players coach, but in Dallas they wouldn't. Obviously that doesn't apply to Minny since everybody hated Childress.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information