Week 14 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    Jesus, how embarrassing is that to admit?

Same goes with the Vikings. Jesus Christ, you're grown men getting paid millions of dollars to play a ******* game. Boo hoo you don't like your boss. Get over it and stop feeling sorry for yourselves.
    I give this my sign of approval. Do your job and shut the **** up. I think it's embarrasing to hear players worry about nothing else than money when they have some of the best paid jobs in the world. Their only concern should be to get ready for the next opponent, but instead they worry about everything else. Most NFL players are just oversized kids imo...

Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

I'm kind of nervous about Detroit.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        I'm kind of nervous about Detroit.
        thats how i felt all of last week. kinda feel less nervous about pats cause i know its not something we win easily and therefore have less expectations

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post
          San Diego blows Kansas City out of the water after their debacle with the Raiders.
          This would actually not surprise me, that said I still feel the Chiefs win out at home and it will be enough to take the Div.

The Oakland @ Jacksonville game should be interesting, you never know what to expect from either team.
          Last edited by Splat; 12-08-2010, 11:39 AM.

Comment

I think Oakland @ Jax will be a shootout, actually. Both teams have the capability to score, and both teams have defenses that can allow points.

I actually really like SD this week. Just have a hunch that they'll be angry, and KC doesn't play nearly as well on the road.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Once again we play the Vikings at Minny.. I am starting to think they are part of the NFC East now. Also, they own us which is kick in the nuts. Hopefully if Brett F plays we can knock him out for good, especially with the way our DL is playing, specifically JPP starting to get hot.

Comment

Remember that time the Vikings came into Giants Stadium for the NFC Championship in 2000 and the Giants rolled them like punks? That was kind of ridiculous... Recently, there has been some pwnage, but the Giants are the better team. Are any of the dinged up linemen back this week?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Shocker of the season: Bob Sanders placed on IR.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth/pos...sanders-on-i-r
                  Last edited by killxswitch; 12-08-2010, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                    Remember that time the Vikings came into Giants Stadium for the NFC Championship in 2000 and the Giants rolled them like punks? That was kind of ridiculous... Recently, there has been some pwnage, but the Giants are the better team. Are any of the dinged up linemen back this week?
                    Diehl should be back this week but O'Hara probably not untill the Eagles game. Andrews is a crap shoot. The Vikings have ownes us but the last 2 years aren't really a fair example of the matchup. Last year the defense had quit on Sheridan and the year before that we had everything locked up so the game didn't matter. We still had a lead at halftime in that game before we took all the starters and even then we still almost won.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                      How could I forget? All week long it was about Moss and Dante coming to town. And we won and shut them out. Then we went to the super bowl and laid an egg. Damn Fasshole! I hated him as a HC.

David D. practiced.. Smith practiced, and Nicks ran on the sideline.. I still think we are a week or two out before people start returning. In the mean time we are rolling along with a patch work group or Wrs and OL.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                        This KC / San Diego game is huge. If we win we eliminate the Chargers from playoff contention. If we lose and the Raiders win, we're only one game up.

We really need this one.
                        Go SAN DIEGO!!!!!

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                        like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                          thats how i felt all of last week. kinda feel less nervous about pats cause i know its not something we win easily and therefore have less expectations
                          I think it will be a close game, I know you guys have had some DB issue(s) but your front seven scares me. Plus we are on a short week, should be fun tho.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                            Shocker of the season: Bob Sanders placed on IR.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth/pos...sanders-on-i-r
                            This guy is still on an NFL roster?

Holy s***.

Comment

So Cassel doesn't practice, has an illness, there are rumors that he had his appendix removed and now the Chiefs promote Tyler Palko from the practice squad.

Great. Is Croyle going to have to start in the most important game of the year?

Comment

Diehl said he's playing this week and smith is expected to. Both are key additions. Hopefully we can pull put a win and get full health for the iggles
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information