Week 14 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splat View Post
    They had a doctor on NFLN today and he said he doesn't see any reason Cassel can't play, he said unless he is feeling any abnormal paid he should be fine.
    There's not stitches that could be popped or anything? The last thing the NFL probably wants to see is a QB get hit and break open a hole that leads to his innards....

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      There's not stitches that could be popped or anything? The last thing the NFL probably wants to see is a QB get hit and break open a hole that leads to his innards....
      I read an article about a baseball player that had to be out 2 weeks after his appendectomy. Differences in sport and toughness aside I would think it would take more time for a QB since he will do the repetitive trunk tensing and twisting motion more often with even just 20 throws a game, not to mention times when he gets hit.

Comment

That Hillis picture is epic. A big reason why I'm second in my FF league right now.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
          This, that game was just pathetic.
          It was my fault...I was driving through the Bay Area and not at the game...

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
            It was my fault...I was driving through the Bay Area and not at the game...
            Everything is your fault!

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Eli always throws a ton of picks vs Minny and Peyton is just playing aawful lately.
              So, over/under 6 ints combined between the two this weekend?

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
                Eli always throws a ton of picks vs Minny and Peyton is just playing aawful lately.
                So, over/under 6 ints combined between the two this weekend?
                That Darren Sharper is a big pain in the butt! Thank god he is not on that team!

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                  Everything is your fault!
                  It's true I gave Cassel appendicitis.

I will also be responsible for the Ravens dropping 2 of their next 4.

Comment

Bad news for the rest of the NFC: The Panthers have no motivation to win and the Falcons have a good chance of putting them away early and then resting starters late. :D

Comment

Freeman was fined $5,000 by the NFL for his hit on Falcons CB Grimes at the end of the game. Maybe his new nickname should be 5K.

Ha, get it?

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

I feel so dirty rooting for the Chargers in this game, but with Cassell likely out (Big Ben missed a game when he had an appendectomy) I can't see Croyle leading the Chiefs to victory. I am really hoping Week 17 matchup between Raiders and Chiefs has the division riding on it.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post

Just realized Peyton Hillis will likely go over a thousand yards this weekend. Real happy for him.
                          haha where did you get this pic? and i thought my sig was good.

Comment

Oh my gawd it's Ric Flair!
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by superman View Post
                              haha where did you get this pic? and i thought my sig was good.
                              Found it around. Was waiting to post it until he broke a thousand, but it's absolute gold. Hard to hold it until then haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                                Found it around. Was waiting to post it until he broke a thousand, but it's absolute gold. Hard to hold it until then haha.
                                just became my new fantasy team avatar and facebook pic lol

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information