Predict the top 5 of the draft.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morton View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but when ever anyone brings up the Bengals, I think most people will immediately think of Ochocinco.

Just the way it is. He's to the Benglas what, say, Adrian Peterson is to the Vikings, or Larry Fitzgerald is to the Cardinals.
    Talk to people in Cincy. The face is Carson. The mouth is Chad.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post
      Do you think Carolina will stick with Jimmy Claussen? Especially if they bring in a new coach when John Fox leaves?

Why is Arizona passing on a QB, too? I mean, they literally have nobody that can be even an average NFL QB on their roster right now. I guess they could sign a free agent QB of some kind, but I really don't see anyone decent out there except perhaps McNabb if he's cut by Washington...
      Carolina will be stupid and stick with Clausen, because he's so awesome! Not.

And are Mallett and Newton really Top 5 picks??

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
        Carolina will be stupid and stick with Clausen, because he's so awesome! Not.

And are Mallett and Newton really Top 5 picks??
        I don't know if Mallett and Newton are, talent-wise, fit to be considered "top 5" picks, but the fact of the matter is that most of the QB-hungry teams this year will be picking in the top 5.

Arizona, Buffalo, Carolina, etc all need a QB baaaad.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information