Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The pieces are in place. (Meyer resigns, reunite him with Tebow?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    It would be entertaining to watch Meyer fail together with Tebow

    Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

    Comment


    • #17
      Can we have slightly more informative thread titles please.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
        Who would want to spend time with his family when he could spend time with Tim Tebow!
        according to tebow, they ARE family.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Halsey View Post
          This isn't last year. Name me one coach who left one job, citing a desire to spend more time with family or something similar, only to turn around and take a different job soon after. I can't think of a single coach who did that.
          I'm just saying it wouldn't be a huge shock to me.

          Do you honestly think if he was offered somewhere around 5 mil his family would be upset if he took the job?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by njx9
            your wish is my something.
            I see. So you wish Damix's noble dreams but crush mine?

            I am disappoint. Soul crushingly, heart breakingly disappoint.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

            [@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by njx9
              he writes in pink, what am i supposed to do!
              Awe, I just can't stay mad at you. Even if you're magenta inclined (I know you can't help it. It's how you were raised!).
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

              [@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

              Comment


              • #22
                I don't see this happening at all. If I were Denver I would be making a strong push for Jim Harbaugh.

                Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                  I'm just saying it wouldn't be a huge shock to me.

                  Do you honestly think if he was offered somewhere around 5 mil his family would be upset if he took the job?
                  There's numerous reasons why I'd be willing to bet you money that Myer wouldn't take the Denver job for, let's say, 5 years at 5 mill per.

                  1. He's making a lot at Florida already

                  2. The state of Florida has no income tax

                  3. Colorado does.

                  4. He'd have to listen to critics bust his balls for lying.

                  I could probably come up with at least 3 more. You should be shocked if he coaches anywhere next year.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    No, I won't be shocked if he coaches anywhere because he seems like a lying arrogant piece of **** to me and I could definitely see him wanting to go to the pros and make something out of Tim Tebow.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      All the Urban Meyer busts need a place to go. If Meyer made the leap they'd have a place to play in the NFL.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        honestly, i want a guy who's 'been there'. we've discussed bringing wade phillips back at DC, which i think is the kind of thing this team needs right now. the team is utterly broken, and needs someone to right the ship. i wouldn't mind a guy like marty schottenheimer (not necessarily him, though i did mention him in the broncos thread) who really isn't looking for a decades long job, but who could come in, hire the right assistants and get the gears moving, then step aside for one of those assistants to be promoted later. that's what i think this team needs now.
                        Do you want Coyer back? You can have him. My gift to you. Please, take him.

                        Please.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I think John Fox would be perfect for this job. It seems like signs are pointing to Carolina parting ways with him this off season.

                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I think Meyer to the NFL is not as unlikely as some think. If I were an NFL franchise, I would be a ton more comfortable bringing him in as an offensive coordinator first though to see if that offense works in the NFL. The Patriots are using concepts from the Gators system right now, but it has to be adapted and translated. Unfortunately, it would probably require making him a head coach and paying him head coach money in order to do bring him in.

                            As mentioned before though, doubt he coaches anywhere next year. Wouldn't surprise me to see him hanging around New England in some minor capacity to get a feel for the NFL, but I doubt he coaches.

                            R.I.P. Junior Seau

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                              I think Meyer to the NFL is not as unlikely as some think. If I were an NFL franchise, I would be a ton more comfortable bringing him in as an offensive coordinator first though to see if that offense works in the NFL. The Patriots are using concepts from the Gators system right now, but it has to be adapted and translated. Unfortunately, it would probably require making him a head coach and paying him head coach money in order to do bring him in.

                              As mentioned before though, doubt he coaches anywhere next year. Wouldn't surprise me to see him hanging around New England in some minor capacity to get a feel for the NFL, but I doubt he coaches.
                              Does he have connections to NE that would make you suggest that? I don't know much about Urb's social network but I assume he must for you to specify NE vs. just some random NFL team.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                                Does he have connections to NE that would make you suggest that? I don't know much about Urb's social network but I assume he must for you to specify NE vs. just some random NFL team.
                                I believe Coach Hoodie spends time in Florida in the offseason attending coaching seminars with Meyer plus the three rookie gators that are playing huge roles for the team at the moment...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information