Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The pieces are in place. (Meyer resigns, reunite him with Tebow?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pieces are in place. (Meyer resigns, reunite him with Tebow?)

With Urban Meyer stepping down and the Broncos firing Josh McDaniels, what are the odds that the Broncos make a run at Urban Meyer for head coach?

Hmmmmmmm....

That is interesting....it makes great sense from a PR standpoint.

Comment

And Tebow-wise.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

I'm going to lol at the subsection of Broncos fans that will say Meyer + Tebow = Super Bowls.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
          And Tebow-wise.
          Yeah that was the first thing I thought when I heard the news, I know he said he wants to spend more time with his family but thats what all coaches say when they resign.

Comment

Schefter's already said it's not going to happen.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

They can ask, but the answer is gonna be no.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                With Urban Meyer stepping down and the Broncos firing Josh McDaniels, what are the odds that the Broncos make a run at Urban Meyer for head coach?
                This was my first thought as well when I read the news about Meyer. It just makes sense. Tebow will still suck though...

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Don't see it. Makes sense but I don't think Meyer wants to.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Why would he say he's leaving Florida to spend more time with his family only to turn around and take a more time consuming job?

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                      Why would he say he's leaving Florida to spend more time with his family only to turn around and take a more time consuming job?
                      Uhh remember last year when he was gonna basically retire and spend time with his family or take a leave of absence and he was back in what I believe was 1 month.

Coaches always pull the "Spend time with family" line, then someone comes up to them and goes hey I'll give you 3-5 million dollars a year to coach my football team in the NFL and they go "okay pack up your bags were spending time together in Denver!" and the wife goes "But I thought you were gonna spend more time with us" and the coach goes "SHUTTUP ***** heres a 1 million dollar ring and you can choose the house we live in."

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                        Uhh remember last year when he was gonna basically retire and spend time with his family or take a leave of absence and he was back in what I believe was 1 month.

Coaches always pull the "Spend time with family" line, then someone comes up to them and goes hey I'll give you 3-5 million dollars a year to coach my football team in the NFL and they go "okay pack up your bags were spending time together in Denver!" and the wife goes "But I thought you were gonna spend more time with us" and the coach goes "SHUTTUP ***** heres a 1 million dollar ring and you can choose the house we live in."
                        This isn't last year. Name me one coach who left one job, citing a desire to spend more time with family or something similar, only to turn around and take a different job soon after. I can't think of a single coach who did that.

Comment

Who would want to spend time with his family when he could spend time with Tim Tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                            *hurl*

not what i think denver needs.
                            What do they need?

Really not trying to be an ass really want to know what you think they should do?

Comment

They definitely need to get a full-time GM instead of letting a head coach (especially a new one) try and handle that aspect as well. A defensive minded coach would probably help too, although they need someone to work with Tim Tebow and try and make that pick pan out.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information