Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peyton Manning is 2nd on Pro Bowl voting.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is criminal!
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Voting has been on for many weeks before Manning's recent play. He deserved it until recently.

That is why I always hated how early it is allowed. Players who are great early and drop off do really well and players who a good and then dominat late are really hurt.

Its a popularity contest, if it was for performance they wouldn't start it so early. It would be like MVP voting before the season ends.

Comment

where was this thread when Jeremy Shockey went so many times despite getting progressively worse.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

How many Cowboys will make it in?

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
            where was this thread when Jeremy Shockey went so many times despite getting progressively worse.
            We were afraid he'd show up at our house, kill us and rape our entire family.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Brady, Rivers & Cassel should be the first three in for the AFC in my opinion. But I wouldn't have that said when the voting started.

It's no biggie though, the pro bowl is even more a joke now that it's before the Superbowl.

Comment

Who cares? It's the Pro Bowl. Not like it actually matters in the first place.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Remember when Marion Barber rushed for 900 yards and made the Pro Bowl?

Comment

Remember when John Lynch had 0ints and like 60 tackles and made the Pro-bowl?

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Remember when you all wrote me in as the AFC special teamer for the pro bowl?
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Peyton's trying to get it done with basically nobody around him and his stats aren't great... Hes great but I mean come on he's still human.

Comment

Cam Newton is probably in 3rd place. Cecil should get with Goodell on how much it will take toget Newton in the Pro Bowl. Id guess a lot more than Mississippi State...

Comment

Happens every year. Players make it based on name. I remember Eugene Amano of the Titans made it a few years ago, even when he was absolutely terrible that season.
                            Just play me, baby

Comment

Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
                              Happens every year. Players make it based on name. I remember Eugene Amano of the Titans made it a few years ago, even when he was absolutely terrible that season.
                              I don't even remember him making it. Surely he was like 8th replacement or something.
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

To be fair, he was having a pretty good year up until 3-4 weeks ago. He probably piled up a ton of votes right away when voting started.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information