Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peyton Manning is 2nd on Pro Bowl voting.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
    Peyton's trying to get it done with basically nobody around him and his stats aren't great... Hes great but I mean come on he's still human.
    No, he's not human.

He is a robot with the whole playbook programmed into his brain, he always puts the ball exactly where the receiver should be. Thats why when they run the wrong routes he throws 5 INT's a game.

EDIT: BTW Manning leads the league in yards and despite throwing 11 INTs in the past 3 games, still has fewer than Drew Brees.
    Last edited by XxXdragonXxX; 12-09-2010, 01:26 AM.
    "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
      No, he's not human.

He is a robot with the whole playbook programmed into his brain, he always puts the ball exactly where the receiver should be. Thats why when they run the wrong routes he throws 5 INT's a game.

EDIT: BTW Manning leads the league in yards and despite throwing 11 INTs in the past 3 games, still has fewer than Drew Brees.
      It's not his fault.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Manning's not declining. He's just trying to do too much to compensate for his horrendous team.

No running game and a poor defense.
        Just play me, baby

Comment

Manning Brady and Rivers all are good enough to warrant pro-bowl selections so I can't see how there is that big of a deal... He's Peyton ******* Manning everyone was sucking his dick about 3 or 4 weeks ago when his td-int ratio was insane and ehw as on pace for MVP, then Collie goes out Clark gets lost his O-line blows and he has no running back... What do you expect.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
            Manning Brady and Rivers all are good enough to warrant pro-bowl selections so I can't see how there is that big of a deal... He's Peyton ******* Manning everyone was sucking his dick about 3 or 4 weeks ago when his td-int ratio was insane and ehw as on pace for MVP, then Collie goes out Clark gets lost his O-line blows and he has no running back... What do you expect.
            Pretty much agree with until there. I'm so ******* sick of people using that as an excuse. He's making bad decisions and poor throws. Doesn't matter who's supposed to be on the receiving end of some of those. And as an elite quarterback he should be able to play, produce, and win even without a good supporting cast. It's not like he's the first one without tons of talent around him.

Comment

I expect him to have a down year when everything goes wrong for the team. I expect him to play terrible when the team around him is this bad.

But I don't expect him to be 2nd in pro bowl votes while this is happening. I think Manning is great, one of the greatest of all time, but that doesn't excuse his bad season or earn him a spot in the Pro Bowl as the top QB in the AFC while there are others having better seasons.

Doesn't mean I think he's bad, but players with bad seasons, for whatever reason, don't deserve to be the #2 vote receiver for the pro bowl.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                Pretty much agree with until there. I'm so ******* sick of people using that as an excuse. He's making bad decisions and poor throws. Doesn't matter who's supposed to be on the receiving end of some of those. And as an elite quarterback he should be able to play, produce, and win even without a good supporting cast. It's not like he's the first one without tons of talent around him.
                It's basically the first time we've seen him without elite talent around him though. Think about it, through his career he has had some great receives, TEs, OL, and while the defense is never elite they are typically better then this. The run game is the worst it's ever been this year as well.

This team has been decimated by injuries and it's the worst team Manning has ever had to lead.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

None of that matters for what I said.

Comment

Donald Brown is so bad. He's being severely outplayed by 2 UDFA. Perhaps ditching Brown might be a good idea next year? This guy doesn't even belong in the NFL and he somehow tricked Indy into drafting him 1st rd. I'm a Big East guy and saw nothing about him that screamed 1st rd...I thought the idea of him going 1st rd was ludicrous...he hasn't let me down at all.

Comment

Its the Probowl.... Theirs a bunch of threads like this the same time every year, just read some of the old threads. Same **** new thread..

Comment

Unofficial Rules of ProBowl Voting:

1. He who made it one year will automatically get consideration for the next two.
                        2. One of the top 3 teams in the league will get the most players in, even if they're not playing well (see: Bryant McKinnie, 2010).
                        3. Injuries, missed games, and bad games are not taken into consideration for elite players (see: Troy Polamalu, 2007. Only played in like 6-8 games and still made it in. And he wasn't all that great either).
                        4. One QB having a great season will get snubbed for a QB with a bigger name but less impressive season (see: Matt Schaub, 2010).

More to come soon.
                        Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn; 12-09-2010, 04:10 AM.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

The only thing that's shocking here is that he isn't #1.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Who cares, he won't go.
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

Up until three weeks ago, Manning was playing very well. I'm assuming he got a lot of his votes before then. Also, yes, the popularity vote.
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Remember when Marc Bulger made the Pro Bowl? Then lit it up for 6 TDs!
                                | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information