Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it time for the Colts to change the way they do things?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should get their head out of their rear and draft/acquire lineman worth a cent. Bill Polian's weakpoint is getting lineman on either side of the ball.

edit: That's why they are garbage against the run and at running the ball. Their line sucks.
    **** her in da *****!

Comment

It comes down to the draft here. The Colts have missed on first round pick after first round pick and that will catch up with any team in the long run.

What was the last real impact player the Colts drafted in the first 2 rounds? Bob Sanders?
      Last edited by Basileus777; 12-11-2010, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbuc View Post
        He did. I think if there drafting in the 20's they need to take a hard look at the other Pouncey brother. I would then also pick up a OT in the second round.
        The Colts will end up picking in the 17-19 range the way things are now, and taking Mike Pouncey there would be a Michael Mitchell-like kind of reach.
        "The other Pouncey" shouldn't be taken before the 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
          The Colts will end up picking in the 17-19 range the way things are now, and taking Mike Pouncey there would be a Michael Mitchell-like kind of reach.
          "The other Pouncey" shouldn't be taken before the 4th.
          Eh, he had troubles snapping the ball. He's not a center, but he's still a hell of a guard and will play that in the pros. He doesn't have his brother's feet or hip flexibility, but few do. Round four is his floor. He could go as high as the second.

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777 View Post
            It comes down to the draft here. The Colts have missed on first round pick after first round pick and that will catch up with any team in the long run.

What was the last real impact player the Colts drafted in the first 2 rounds? Bob Sanders?
            agreed, this team became great by hitting in hitting 5 out of 6 (Peyton, Edge, Morris, Freeney, Wayne, Clark) and even the miss was still a decent player.

Since then they drafted
            Marlin Jackson
            Joseph Addai
            Anthony Gonzalez
            (Tony Ugoh (wasnt drafted in first but they gave up a first))
            Donald Brown
            Jerry Hughes

So to be totally blunt, In the first 6 first rounders the worst player (Morris) was about as good as the best player in the second set of 6 (Addai??)

I know its crazy early for Hughes but him not seeing the field like at all isnt a good sign imho

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
            - Corner or Wideout in the first
            - No reaching
            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
              I know its crazy early for Hughes but him not seeing the field like at all isnt a good sign imho
              Yeah... We needed Hughes bad in the draft this year. The Colts aren't using him at all, that's a waste of...

Wait, nevermind, I'm just thinking ******** here.

Comment

Originally posted by Seamus2602 View Post
                Curtis Painter
                You're just upset its no longer Jim Sorgi, as you should be.
                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information