Dear Detroit - a message from Megatron

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
    Sweet, now insert every poster saying they want him on their team.
    Works for me! Imagine Tom Brady throwing passes to Megatron, Wes Welker, Hernandez, Gronkowski, Tate and Price?

I don't care how much money he wants, I just want Megatron on this team.

Other than that, I can see why Megatron wants to leave. I wouldn't be able to stand losing that much either, it's just not in my nature to accept defeat. I guess most people feel that way, but in Detroit I think the opposite is true. Detroit should focus on drafting team captains to bring in some leaders who holds players accountable. Being held accountable is something players always bring up when talking about the '03 and '04 Patriots (I guess every year with Bruschi, Harrison, Vrable etc) and I do think it plays a huge role. I hate players on losing teams sitting on the sideline laughing and talking. If you're losing you should shut he **** up and read your playbook or something that'll help your team win. I haven't seen that yet in Detroit.
    Last edited by Razor; 12-10-2010, 06:35 AM.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
      Sweet, now insert every poster saying they want him on their team.
      Calvin played at Georgia Tech, so he should obviously be traded to Atlanta.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
        Calvin played at Georgia Tech, so he should obviously be traded to Atlanta.
        Calvin + Roddy = unfair

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
        - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
        - Corner or Wideout in the first
        - No reaching
        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Scotty, will there be a franchise tag when his contract is up?
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

I'm surprised he spoke out like this to be honest. The Lions have been in almost every game this season. Hey, it could be worse Calvin! You could be a Panthers fan like me.

Comment

He'll obviously be a Patriot guys.

Anyway, I really hope things work out in Detroit. No fanbase deserves a winner more than Lions fans. Not sure this is an issue for him if Stafford is healthy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

His comments were pretty tame. The writer of that story was a little over the top in characterizing him as some disgruntled malcontent.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                  His comments were pretty tame. The writer of that story was a little over the top in characterizing him as some disgruntled malcontent.
                  Yeah it's not as if he's come out and said he's leaving because the Lions suck. He was just stating, 'hey I don't like losing. I wanna be a winner. Hopefully we can turn it around here because I don't like losing' It's hardly as though he's forcing his way out

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

If Detroit drafts Patrick Peterson this year, they'll have landed my favorite prospect in 5 or the last 6 drafts (Megatron, Stafford, Suh, Peterson). They're drafting well and the flood gate has to break down sooner than later in Detroit and they're going to be a good team.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                      If Detroit drafts Patrick Peterson this year, they'll have landed my favorite prospect in 5 or the last 6 drafts (Megatron, Stafford, Suh, Peterson). They're drafting well and the flood gate has to break down sooner than later in Detroit and they're going to be a good team.
                      You mean Gosder Cherilus wasn't your favourite prospect??? Blasphemy!

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

I'd give up a 1st and 3rd for Megatron.

Comment

Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                          You mean Gosder Cherilus wasn't your favourite prospect??? Blasphemy!
                          I liked Gosder but...dude, Jordy Nelson came out in 2008.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                            Wait... a NFL player doesn't like losing? No way!

Comment

Originally posted by article
                              Having said that, Megatron's not exactly helping his case for sympathy by lobbing the coaching staff under the bus, which is kind of what he did after the game, when asked why the team didn't throw the ball his way on every single play.

"I canít call it, man. I canít call it," Johnson said. "I wish I could have did more to help out the team, but it is what it is."

Johnson also complained to the Free Press (after the game) that the team didn't know how to deal with the Cover-2.

"I donít understand, teams tend to play a lot of Cover 2, our receptions go down. We got to come up with something for it. They were playing Cover 2 for most of the game."
                              WFT is this writer even talking about? Calvin answers legit questions with smart, correct and honest answers and that somehow amounts to throwing the coaching staff under the bus? Somebody slap this "journalist."

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

I hope he stays, I've had him on my fantasy team the past 3 years and I've always been a fan. Plus I like the core Detroit is building and would like to see them turn it around, they play everyone tough for atleast a half, they just need to get over the hump and they could be a good team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information