Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cox Arrested for Sexual Assult

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...exual-assault/

So. Since he was arrested his suspension should be longer then Ben's since Ben was never arrested or charged.

Nope, since all the attention this will get is the bottom line on ESPN, a long suspension isn't necessary. According to Goodell, I'm willing to bet Ben being accused tarnishes the shield more then Cox being arrested.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/spor...78/detail.html

I saw that as well. he is one of 4 players i like on that team. what would tebow do?
    Originally posted by njx9
    i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

I wanted the Colts to draft him. Glad they didn't now.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
        I wanted the Colts to draft him. Glad they didn't now.
        Dude already has three kids from more than one women. I think that says enough.

Comment

Originally posted by wordofi View Post
          I believed the "I turned over a new leaf" BS. Just glad the jokes on another team.

Comment

Yeah, Cox has the talent but just can't keep away from the problems. Cb and WR cocky and problem filled.

Comment

Zero details about it, aside from an arrest for two counts stemming from an October report of assault. I think maybe I'll hold on judgement for now.

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
              http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...exual-assault/

So. Since he was arrested his suspension should be longer then Ben's since Ben was never arrested or charged.

Nope, since all the attention this will get is the bottom line on ESPN, a long suspension isn't necessary. According to Goodell, I'm willing to bet Ben being accused tarnishes the shield more then Cox being arrested.
              Is there information I'm missing regarding suspension time for Cox or is this just the rambling of a butt-hurt Stiller fan?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

He Cox slapped her in the face

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                  Zero details about it, aside from an arrest for two counts stemming from an October report of assault. I think maybe I'll hold on judgement for now.

Is there information I'm missing regarding suspension time for Cox or is this just the rambling of a butt-hurt Stiller fan?
                  butt hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by wordofi View Post
                    He is who we thought he was.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                      He is who we thought he was.
                      then we cant let him off the hook....but we will?
                      RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post

Just rambling. I'm still furious.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information