Predict the Pro bowlers for this year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    If Justin Tuck doesn't make the pro bowl they should shut the thing down.
    Osi should make it as well.. He has 9 sacks and is approaching the record for force fumbles in a season.

Comment

The beast in my sig should but won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
        The beast in my sig should but won't.
        Who are your AFC OLBS then?

Comment

Originally posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
          Who are your AFC OLBS then?
          I would give it to Wake and Hali, that said I don't think enough people even know Hali let alone the kinda season he is having.

The talking heads on both ESPN and NFLN still call him a DE the few times they have talked about him.

Comment

Charles has been consistent this season and he will be in elite company at the end of the year where yards per carry is concerned.

It might be the homer in me, but Charles is absolutely more deserving than MJD, and this is coming from a huge MJD fan.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
              I would give it to Wake and Hali, that said I don't think enough people even know Hali let alone the kinda season he is having.

The talking heads on both ESPN and NFLN still call him a DE the few times they have talked about him.
              How many OLBs can go? 2? I would put Harrison over Hali.

Harrison has 79 tackles..10 sacks..6 Pass D. ...2 int...6 force fumbles and 1 recovery.

That's an INSANE season right there.. If you can take 3 then I'd take Hali too. However, if the quota is 2, then I would put Harrison over Hali. Harrison's season is just flat out sick!

Comment

Osi and Tuck should probably both make it this year but I don't see that happening. One of them will be screwed over.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I don't see how you don't have Trent Cole as one of the DEs on the NFC Pro Bowl team.

I know it's been a good year for NFC DEs with the way Justin Tuck, Osi Umenyiora, Julius Peppers and John Abraham have all played, but in terms of both making stops in the running game and pressuring the QB, no one has been more effective at *both* combined than Trent Cole, among active 4-3 DEs.

Comment

Matt Ryan deserves a spot more than Vick

More starts, more wins, way more pass attempts, less prone to fumble, more game winning drives in the 4th quarter

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post
                      I don't see how you don't have Trent Cole as one of the DEs on the NFC Pro Bowl team.

I know it's been a good year for NFC DEs with the way Justin Tuck, Osi Umenyiora, Julius Peppers and John Abraham have all played, but in terms of both making stops in the running game and pressuring the QB, no one has been more effective at *both* combined than Trent Cole, among active 4-3 DEs.
                      Alright, just to clear something up. The above list that I did wasn't the players I think should make the Pro Bowl. It is the players I think will make the Pro Bowl.
                      Originally posted by George Carlin

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Osi and Tuck should probably both make it this year but I don't see that happening. One of them will be screwed over.
                        I am not sure Tuck will.. Even though I think he is better, stat wise I think most of the non giants fan will vote Osi based on stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                          Matt Ryan deserves a spot more than Vick

More starts, more wins, way more pass attempts, less prone to fumble, more game winning drives in the 4th quarter
                          It's not happening. This is coming from Matt Ryan's biggest fans. The fans love Vick, and the way he's been playing this year, he does deserve it. Vick has been explosive and exciting, and that's what the fans want to see. I think Ryan vs. Brees should be interesting, but IMO in the end Brees will edge him out in the voting. Ryan might sneak in if one of the top QB's declines.

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post

That's the interesting thing then. If you go by that Tuck makes it and someone else doesn't. Cole.. Tuck, and someone else falls short of the pro bowl.

Comment

Jay Cutler has been just as good as Matt Ryan, and with lesser weapons.
                              Last edited by bearsfan_51; 12-11-2010, 01:18 PM.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
                                Osi should make it as well.. He has 9 sacks and is approaching the record for force fumbles in a season.
                                I had Osi 4th, but I think Abraham has had a more complete season.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information