CB - Asante Samuel, Aqib Talib, DeAngelo Hall
    FS - Nick Collins, Earl Thomas
    SS - Laron Landry, Roman Harper
    K - David Akers
    P - Andy Lee
    Returner - Devin Hester

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      I had Osi 4th, but I think Abraham has had a more complete season.
      Based on what? Osi has more tackles, which indicates his ability to shed the LT and make plays in the running game, which he has gotten better in. On top of that they have the same # of sacks, with Osi having 8 force fumbles to Abe's 1. I am just playing Devil's advocate here, but Osi seems to be having more of a complete season.

I agree with the above guy with Cole. Cole and Tuck are basically the same player. Both are VERY good and complete DEs, that can get their sacks AND stop the run. I always liked Cole. But Osi is having a great season even for him.

Comment

NFC:

QB - Michael Vick, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees
        RB - Adrian Peterson, Michael Turner, Bradshaw
        WR - Roddy White, Greg Jennings, Calvin Johnson, Hakeem Nicks
        TE - Jason Witten, Cooley

DE - Osi Umienyiora, Tuck, Cole
        DT - Ndamukong Suh, Coefield
        OLB - Clay Matthews, Demarcus Ware, Chad Greenway
        ILB - Patrick Willis, London Fletcher
        CB - Asante Samuel, DeAngelo Hall, Terrell Thomas
        K - Matt Bryant
        P - Andy Lee
        Returner - Devin Hester

Comment

There is zero chance that Urlacher is not on the team. He's leading in the votes and is having an incredible season.

London Fletcher....

Peppers is also leading in the voting, and will go as well.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
            NFC:

QB - Michael Vick, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees
            RB - Adrian Peterson, Michael Turner, Bradshaw
            WR - Roddy White, Greg Jennings, Calvin Johnson, Hakeem Nicks
            TE - Jason Witten, Cooley

DE - Osi Umienyiora, Tuck, Cole
            DT - Ndamukong Suh, Coefield
            OLB - Clay Matthews, Demarcus Ware, Chad Greenway
            ILB - Patrick Willis, London Fletcher
            CB - Asante Samuel, DeAngelo Hall, Terrell Thomas
            K - Matt Bryant
            P - Andy Lee
            Returner - Devin Hester
            Sure you can't fit a few more Giants players on there?

Comment

There is zero chance that Urlacher is not on the team. He's leading in the votes and is having an incredible season.

London Fletcher....

Peppers is also leading in the voting, and will go as well.
              Oh ok. I am just going by stats since I don't have the NFL ticket. I don't think brian U should make it. Peppers shouldn't even be in the discussion in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
                Oh ok. I am just going by stats since I don't have the NFL ticket. I don't think brian U should make it. Peppers shouldn't even be in the discussion in my opinion.
                *Shakes head*

The Bears have the best defense in the conference and you don't have a single player on the team. That's not going on stats, that's going on being a homer.

Comment

Yeah, I doubt there is six Giants on the team. Hey, who knows though. The Cowboys have pulled it off before.

Comment

*Shakes head*

The Bears have the best defense in the conference and you don't have a single player on the team. That's not going on stats, that's going on being a homer.
                    Let's be realistic here. Urlacher is only going to be on the Pro Bowl roster because Curtis Lofton will be turning it down to play in the Super Bowl the following week.

Comment

*Shakes head*

Of course it's going by stats. Peppers? What has he done that's rivaled the other DEs? He should not even be in the talk for pro bowl. Fletcher has had every bit as good as Brian U. It's not absurd to have him in there. He is ALWAYS been underrated in the NFL. However, saying that I am not surprised Brian U is there.

It says we have the 2nd best defense in the NFL behind the Chargers. You guys are after us.. barely.

And no, I am no homer I am going based on stats. I can back up my choices. It's not like I picked JG over Brian U. So let's no go crazy here.

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                        Yeah, I doubt there is six Giants on the team. Hey, who knows though. The Cowboys have pulled it off before.
                        I agree. I don't think realistically there will be. But when you have the 2nd best defense in the NFL, I would think the defense should have a bunch. I doubt offensively we will.

I can see.. Bradshaw, maybe Nicks, and Snee perhaps. The rest would come on defense alone. That's if they get picked.

Comment

You have 6 Giants and 1 Bear, yet we have a better record than you.

As per the defense, you are 2nd in yards and 13th in points allowed. We are 3rd in yards and 3rd in points allowed. Yeah, our defense is better.

There is literally zero chance that there will be 6 Giants, especially when they very well may not even make the playoffs.

You're being a homer.

Comment

As per the defense, you are 2nd in yards and 13th in points allowed. We are 3rd in yards and 3rd in points allowed. Yeah, our defense is better.

There is literally zero chance that there will be 6 Giants, especially when they very well may not even make the playoffs.

You're being a homer.
                            There may be six Giants if you include O-Line. MAYBE. But if you are going by just the position we are right now, not including O-Line, there won't be six of them.

Comment

You're being a homer.
                              Yeah you guys have a better record, but we beat you. We killed your QB. If we get back to full strength we would do it again.

Def. not being a homer. London Fletcher is a redskin first off. That was my initial pick and the one you included in your rebutal. Next, I said Peppers had no business in running too. Not enough tackles or Sacks. So I don't know where you're pulling this homer business from. I have spot on. Brian U making is your only point, and even then I choice the under rated guy, who has equal if not better stats.

Easy there,

Let's see how you guys do with your remaining games..

Pats
                              MInny
                              Jets
                              GB

If you guys do well, then I will tip my hat and give you props. But you can get bounced just as easily.

Comment

Peppers has no business being in the discussion? Have you watched a Bears game? The guy may not have the stats, but his presence is undeniable. He is a huge difference maker, and makes the whole defense better by just him being on the field. In my opinion, the Bears defense this year is good because of him.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                                who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information