No announcement yet.

Predict the Pro bowlers for this year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barry Cofield and Terrell Thomas really do deserve the Pro Bowl this year. Guys aren't being homers by nominating them. What Cofield means to our defense isn't measured in satistics. He creates so much havoc up front and spends the entire game in the QBs face or stuffing the run. Not saying he will make it but because he has no name with fans but he deserves it.

Comment

Lions sure fire pro bowlers-Calvin, Suh

Should be on team-Stefan Logan

Playing like pro-bowlers, but others are better-Pettigrew, Rob Sims, Avril

Comment

No Alphonso Smith? He does have 5 picks I believe.

Comment

Also, Greg Jones deserves to be a Pro Bowler.

Comment

Greg Jones has always been one of my favorite players. I used to always get him in my fantasy drafts playing Madden cause his break tackle rating was ridiculous.

Comment

Danny Woodhead should make it to the Pro Bowl as an honoree member. Vote him the AFC "hybrid" or something. He's just so awesome he deserves to go.

Comment

Donald Penn has quietly been one of the most dominate LTs in the game this year. He's allowed 2 sacks all season and has shut down some of the best pass rushers in the league. If he isn't a apart of the NFC pro Bowl squad, then there is something wrong.

He might be the only Buc now that should be on the squad. (Talib was a surefire selection until he got injured)

Comment

I wonder how many people in this thread even know who Donald Penn is?
                  save Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
                    I wonder how many people in this thread even know who Donald Penn is?
                    UDFA out of Utah State in 06. Signed and cut by the Vikings before he made his way to Tampa. That should make Vikings fans feel good. Like Cofield, I doubt he has the name power to make it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by 6270410908 View Post
                      UDFA out of Utah State in 06. Signed and cut by the Vikings before he made his way to Tampa.
                      Originally posted by wikipedia
                      He was signed by the Minnesota Vikings as an undrafted free agent in 2006. He played college football at Utah State.
                      Just saying...

Comment

• Buddy, I post from a phone most of the time...I don't wiki things before I post. Christ...

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                          Truth is, everybody bitching about schedules this year is stupid. Nobody has played a "hard" schedule because there are so few "good" teams.
                          Look at the Patriots schedule.

Jets x2
                          Steelers
                          Ravens
                          Chargers
                          Colts
                          Bears
                          Packers
                          Vikings
                          Dolphins x2

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                            Look at the Patriots schedule.

Jets x2
                            Steelers
                            Ravens
                            Chargers
                            Colts
                            Bears
                            Packers
                            Vikings
                            Dolphins x2
                            Bills x2... Not as easy as it sounds, just ask Cincinatti, Detroit, and Cleveland, not to mention Pittsburgh, Kansas City, and Baltimore...

p.s. Kyle Williams should make the pro-bowl, if not, it is a complete travisty.
                            Last edited by Poz51; 12-13-2010, 08:21 AM.
                            "It must be contract year!"

Deion Sanders

Comment

No Alphonso Smith? He does have 5 picks I believe.
                              have you seen the pats lions game?

Comment

Danny Woodhead should make it to the Pro Bowl as an honoree member. Vote him the AFC "hybrid" or something. He's just so awesome he deserves to go.
                                If MJD keeps slowing down I see him or BJGE getting the 3rd nod alongside Foster and Hillis.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information