Brandon Spikes Suspended

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
    Dude's an idiot, giving the Patriots a bad reputation.
    Yeah he needs to mature. I'm sure it won't be tolerated and he'll be forced to mature, between this and chatroulette-gate he has had his name out there quite a bit for a rookie. It sucks because he has been a key part in making this defense a lot better and he has a very bright future on the field.

Comment

Probably taking some of Tom Brady's estrogen.
      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
        What do you know, the Colts win a game and Peyton didn't throw double digit picks so it's OK to make Brady jokes if you're an Indy fan again!

Comment

Appeal appeal appeal.

Comment

reports are that he wont appeal

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

He should've taken it before the combine to run a faster 40 and made more money.

Still would rather have Rolando. ;)
              Originally posted by njx9
              i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Bruschi must've provided it to him
                Originally posted by njx9
                i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                  Maybe the NFL just found out about the eye gouge.
                  Consistent anyway.

If it's undisclosed it could be coke or other mind altering drugs or could be performance enhancers. And I thought the 4-game suspension was automatic with the 1st dirty piss test showing a positive for anything (includes masking substances also).

Comment

Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                    reports are that he wont appeal
                    Which doesn't make sense because his agent said it was a 'common substance', which basically sounds like a massive crock of **** without an appeal.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

ROIDS Arrghhhhh. He probably took something to boost his slow asss.

Comment

Well it is a legal substance according to Spikes' agent, now I'm very confused. One thing I do know is that Brandon Spikes' agent is one busy guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                          Which doesn't make sense because his agent said it was a 'common substance', which basically sounds like a massive crock of **** without an appeal.
                          Drugs? Mary J, Coke, H?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                            Brady with the long hair and uggs > Bob sanders and Manning. Congrats on beating the titans by two points last night.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                              Consistent anyway.

If it's undisclosed it could be coke or other mind altering drugs or could be performance enhancers. And I thought the 4-game suspension was automatic with the 1st dirty piss test showing a positive for anything (includes masking substances also).
                              The substance abuse policy and PED substance policy are different programs.

The first positive PED test is an automatic suspension.

The first positive recreational drug test lands the player in the substance abuse list, where he can be randomly tested at any time as many times as the league wishes. A second failed drug test then results in a four game suspension.

It could be either at this point, we don't know yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                                What do you know, the Colts win a game and Peyton didn't throw double digit picks so it's OK to make Brady jokes if you're an Indy fan again!
                                Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information