Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scum bag. plan and simple.
    Originally posted by njx9
    i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
      Brady with the long hair and uggs > Bob sanders and Manning. Congrats on beating the titans by two points last night.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
      I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Via ROP:

NFL says suspension falls under "performance enhancing" heading. Spikes: it was for "a medication that I should've gotten clarification on."

http://twitter.com/AlbertBreer

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post

I'd rather have 3 Super Bowls then 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
            I mean if a guy who isn't very manly has been to four SBs, I wonder what that says about everyone else.....

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

That's a huge mistake on his part. Hurts the team a lot.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Brady with the long hair and uggs > Bob sanders and Manning. Congrats on beating the titans by two points last night.
                Ah an just goes to show Brady homers are just as bad as Manning homers. If i was a browns fans this wouldn't come up. Apparently nothing can be said about Brady either without a huge debate. Smooth Brady fans, smooth.
                Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Shoulda got some clarification on that shiz.

lol. It'll probably be some stupid cough med w/pseudo effedrin. dumbass.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Ah an just goes to show Brady homers are just as bad as Manning homers. If i was a browns fans this wouldn't come up. Apparently nothing can be said about Brady either without a huge debate. Smooth Brady fans, smooth.
                    I'm sorry troll, who came into the Brandon Spikes thread and brought up Brady? People are just making fun of you because your stupid, your bringing up Brady not being a man because he wears uggs, how many super models have you been with guy. Let alone, Idk if I should repeat this, your in the Brandon Spikes thread.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

We were in here talking about Spikes and you said "maybe he took some of Brady's estrogen." You are ******* stupid and I really feel sorry for you.

Comment

You came in here and took an unnecessary cheap shot at Tom Brady. What did you expect? You came in this thread to troll and when Pats fans do the same, you call them homers and complain. I don't know what to say right now.

Comment

I'm sorry troll, who came into the Brandon Spikes thread and brought up Brady? People are just making fun of you because your stupid, your bringing up Brady not being a man because he wears uggs, how many super models have you been with guy. Let alone, Idk if I should repeat this, your in the Brandon Spikes thread.

But no really its cool i watched you take shots at Manning in a thread all week. Must be on that estrogen too.
                          Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

But no really its cool i watched you take shots at Manning in a thread all week. Must be on that estrogen too.
                            Feel free to criticize Tom Brady's poor performances in a thread about Tom Brady. I must have missed all the Patriots fans insinuating that Peyton Manning was a girl in a thread about Gary Brackett.

Stick to the topic at hand. This goes for everybody.

Comment

And The Bears Get Another Break!

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                                And The Bears Get Another Break!
                                Think it impacts us even greater from a gameplan perspective than it does a personal perspective. Very late into the week we're breaking in one, possibly two linebackers into different roles. Silver lining is that Guyton has a ton of starting experience and really isn't a bad player by any stretch, just a better situational guy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information