Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
    And The Bears Get Another Break!
    Haha yeah. Guyton is great in coverage, but he ******* stinks against the run. Big Vince really needs to show up (which he has all year) and dominate the A-gaps on sunday otherwise we're screwed.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post

But no really its cool i watched you take shots at Manning in a thread all week. Must be on that estrogen too.
      Thanks for the tissues, I'll use them after jacking off to Tom Brady's ridiculously hot wife, and his three SB trophies. Oh hey, you said it yourself, here I'll Bold it for you. I took shots at people defending him in a thread ABOUT Peyton Manning. Derr duh derrr. Also, I didn;t take shots at Manning, I took shots at the arguments for Manning, try reading the part where Killswitch and I had that conversation, but I don't expect a troll to be able to read.

Back to Spikes, I really hope this doesn't cost us 1st in the AFC. He's been huge for us in run support.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Statement from Spikes:

“I’ve been contacted by the NFL and informed that I will be suspended four games for the detection of an illegal substance in a drug test. The substance was a medication that I should have gotten clarification on before taking. It was not a performance enhancer or an illegal drug. The integrity of the game is very important to me. I understand the league’s ruling and apologize to my teammates, the fans and the Patriots organization for this mistake.”
        http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...for-four-games

Seems like it's just some kind of medicine he took without checking it first. Stupid move, but hopefully he'll learn from this.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
          Dude's an idiot, giving the Patriots a bad reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
            The substance abuse policy and PED substance policy are different programs.

The first positive PED test is an automatic suspension.

The first positive recreational drug test lands the player in the substance abuse list, where he can be randomly tested at any time as many times as the league wishes. A second failed drug test then results in a four game suspension.

It could be either at this point, we don't know yet.
            If you test positive for something at the combine, you are privately enrolled into the NFLs substance abuse program.

---

edit: personally, I'm not turning the blind eye and thinking this is just some cough syrup.
            Last edited by descendency; 12-10-2010, 04:46 PM.
            **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
              Probably taking some of Tom Brady's estrogen.
              Hehehe, this is funny.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Color me shocked.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

He's a cheat.

Every time someone gets caught, it's always something they "thought" was cleared but had some secret ingredient. It's all ********. **** this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                    ROIDS Arrghhhhh. He probably took something to boost his slow asss.
                    i was gonna say that

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                      What do you know, the Colts win a game and Peyton didn't throw double digit picks so it's OK to make Brady jokes if you're an Indy fan again!
                      Brady jokes are always good regardless of how the Colts do.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                        Brady jokes are always good regardless of how the Colts do.
                        Manning jokes are better.

Even better when you guys are 7-6 and we are 10-2. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          He's a cheat.

Every time someone gets caught, it's always something they "thought" was cleared but had some secret ingredient. It's all ********. **** this guy.
                          Nah it probably from working out too hard like Cushing. He apparently works significantly harder than the rest of the NFL.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

What's wrong with getting a BJ by your gf on film?

This will hurt the Pats on running downs... bad
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Spike's girlfriend is hot.

Comment

if he appealed would it create the possibility of him getting suspended into the playoffs or for the playoffs?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information