Brandon Spikes Suspended

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
    IF he was taken Adderal with a prescription why didn't his doctor/team doctor have it on file with the the NFL?
    Because the league still won't care. I remember Hollis Thomas getting suspended because of asthma. Albuterol inhalers have steroids in them.

Comment

If its on file then it's ok. Something is fishy here. I bet 20-50 guys in the NFL have Adderal on file with the NFL and won't get suspended.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        If its on file then it's ok. Something is fishy here. I bet 20-50 guys in the NFL have Adderal on file with the NFL and won't get suspended.
        Probably more than half the league and like 95% of baseball players

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          Nope, but almost all ADHD/ADD medications contain amphetamines. I've been saying for years on here that Adderall is low-grade meth.
          Pretty much.

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
          I'm pretty sure it's only one chromosome away from being chemically identical to meth or something like that. I'm not a chemist but I saw that somewhere.

Adderall and most ADD/ADHD meds are amphetamines. Methamphetamine is amphetamine with an extra methyl group attached off of the amine group. This makes the meth slightly less polar than amphetamine. Essentially what this does, is it allows the less polar Meth to cross the BBB (blood brain barrier) more efficiently and quicker.

So basically, YFS was right, meth is just a stronger, longer acting version of amphetamine. If we're talking legally?? Their is little difference. They are both FDA approved and are both illegal on the street.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information