Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Spikes suspended for four games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brandon Spikes suspended for four games

    Article

    It doesn't specify why, but my first thought is something about illegal substances. Couldn't have come at a worse time.. :(

    Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

  • #2
    Bah... I was beat to it. Can somebody lock or delete this thread?

    Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Razor View Post
      Bah... I was beat to it. Can somebody lock or delete this thread?

      Comment


      • #4
        This aggression will not stand!



        Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CC.SD View Post

          R.I.P. Junior Seau

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
            best QB in the NFL. Period.

            edit: Ever.
            **** her in da *****!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Razor View Post
              Article

              It doesn't specify why, but my first thought is something about illegal substances. Couldn't have come at a worse time.. :(
              LOL, they must be about to play Chicago.

              Comment


              • #8









                R.I.P. Junior Seau

                Comment


                • #9

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X

                  Debug Information