John Skelton to start for the Cardinals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da-Phins View Post
    If you think the Bears streak is bad check out the Dolphins streak since 2000. Dolphins has had a long ass streak of QB's since Marino left.

Damon Huard
    Jay Fielder
    Sage Rosenfels
    Brian Griese
    AJ Feeley
    Gus Frerotte
    Cleo Lemon
    Daunte Culpepper
    Joey Harrington
    Trent Green
    John Beck
    Chad Pennington
    Chad Henne
    Pat White
    Tyler Thigpen

So thats 15 QB's in 10 years now. FML
    The Bears have changed starters 17 times over that same period. You lose, sir. No, wait. 18. Can't forget the rotting corpse of immortal Todd Collins.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      Between Jim McMahon and Jay Cuter:

Mike Tomczak
      Jim Harbaugh
      Steve Walsh
      Erik Kramer
      Rick Mirer
      Erik Kramer again
      Steve Stenstrom
      Moses Moreno
      Dave Kreig
      Shane Matthews
      Cade McNown
      Jim Miller
      Chris Chandler
      Henry Burris
      Kordell Stewart
      Rex Grossman
      Chad Hutchinson
      Jonathan Quinn
      Craig Krenzel
      Rex Grossman again
      Kyle Orton
      Brian Griese
      Rex Grossman again
      Kyle Orton again

Epic. Now no one should be able to question why we Bears fans defend Cutler so much....he's the best Bears QB most of us have seen in our lifetimes.
      At the bottom of this list, it is:
      Jay Cutler
      Todd Collins
      Jay Cutler again

Comment

Originally posted by Monomach View Post
        At the bottom of this list, it is:
        Jay Cutler
        Todd Collins
        Jay Cutler again
        Well, I was just going from our last QB worth a damn to our current worth a damn QB. And I avoid typing the name Todd Collins like the plague.

Comment

he was saying that jay cutler sucks

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
            he was saying that jay cutler sucks
            I think the Cardinals would kill to have Jay right now.....him avoiding pressure and just throwing in the general direction of Larry Fitz? Yeah. You'd win that division easy.

Comment

I think it's funny that Kenny is basically starting Skelton to keep his job longer. Could the Cardinals have picked up a decent veteran QB at some point this year, gone to the running game more, and probably be winning this division? Absolutely. But he's a moron. So INSTEAD "oh, hey, all I have is Skelton. Nothing I can do if he absolutely bombs and we get blown out, you can't fire me for that I'm just trying to see what our assets are."

Am I the only one thinking that way? The Cardinals have the talent to win that horrible, horrible division and probably would with a mediocre game-managing veteran.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                I think it's funny that Kenny is basically starting Skelton to keep his job longer. Could the Cardinals have picked up a decent veteran QB at some point this year, gone to the running game more, and probably be winning this division? Absolutely. But he's a moron. So INSTEAD "oh, hey, all I have is Skelton. Nothing I can do if he absolutely bombs and we get blown out, you can't fire me for that I'm just trying to see what our assets are."

Am I the only one thinking that way? The Cardinals have the talent to win that horrible, horrible division and probably would with a mediocre game-managing veteran.
                I swear that today there was an article on PFT saying that Whisenhunt actually did try to bring Bulger aboard but management drug their feet and missed him.

But now I can't find it....I swear I read it this morning when I woke up. PFT doesn't normally take their stuff down.....maybe I'm just losing my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                  The 49ers after Steve Young (# of starts included)

71 Jeff Garcia
                  47 Alex Smith
                  16 Tim Rattay
                  16 Shaun Hill
                  10 Ken Dorsey
                  8 J.T O'Sullivan
                  6 Trent Dilfer
                  5 Elvis Grbac
                  3 Steve Stenstrom
                  2 Cody Pickett
                  2 Troy Smith
                  1 Jim Druckenmiller
                  1 Ty Detmer
                  1 Chris Weinke
                  I just threw up a little. WE MISS YOU JEFF!

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                  Garcia was really sick in SF though, so it might make sense if it was guys after Garcia.

Also did it go straight from Young to Garcia? Cuz if so, that might be the best QB continuation ever. Montana-Young-Garcia. Green Bay better hope they get a beast to replace A-Rod in 10 years so they can challenge for that distinction.
                  I was nearly on the brink of tears when Jeff Garcia left SF. I thought he was such a ******* trooper.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I swear that today there was an article on PFT saying that Whisenhunt actually did try to bring Bulger aboard but management drug their feet and missed him.

But now I can't find it....I swear I read it this morning when I woke up. PFT doesn't normally take their stuff down.....maybe I'm just losing my mind.
                    Yeah, you read it. It said something like Whisenhunt was practically begging ownership to let him get Bulger, but they flat-out shot him down.

Comment

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rterback-mess/

Ken Whisenhunt has rightfully taken a lot of blame for the situation, but an article in the Arizona Republic Friday tried to re-direct some of the mess to Cardinals ownership. Whisenhunt reportedly wanted Marc Bulger brought aboard.
                      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Skelton is a beast, I cannot wait for him to take over the NFL
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                          I guess it wasn't really this morning, but yeah, there it is. Not sure why I couldn't find it...I looked through all the articles through yesterday...thought Iw as going crazy....

Comment

I guess it wasn't really this morning, but yeah, there it is. Not sure why I couldn't find it...I looked through all the articles through yesterday...thought Iw as going crazy....
                            Wow, wtf? What lousy owners.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Monomach View Post
                              The Bears have changed starters 17 times over that same period. You lose, sir. No, wait. 18. Can't forget the rotting corpse of immortal Todd Collins.
                              At least you guys have found your QB. Who the hell knows what Henne will become but not looking too pretty at the moment.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

Marc Bulger did well the last time he replaced Kurt Warner.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information