Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metrodome Roof Collapsed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    per Mort, Ford Field is the most likely place as of right now.

    Comment


    • #17
      Why not just play outdoors? Pansies.


      mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball


      Originally posted by scottyboy
      like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

      Comment


      • #18
        TCF bank stadium's capacity is like half of the Metrodome's isn't it? So I'm guessing that was kind of out of the question since they couldn't seat all the ticket holders for the game.

        Comment


        • #19
          another problem is the Giants didn't bring their heavy equipment because they were planning on playing indoors.

          Comment


          • #20
            lol you guys are great. The state gets a ****-ton of snow, and you still use it to bash the team and fans. Gotta love it.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
              Damn... Looks like someone up there really wants Favre's streak to continue...
              I think the Vikings' staff got up there and loosened some bolts to give Favre an extra day.




              2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

              Comment


              • #22
                If the game can't be played...what happens????

                Comment


                • #23
                  Pansy ass Vikings....you play in a city where you could hammered by a blizzard on any given winter day, and your stadium is grossly unprepared.

                  Suck it the **** up and get an outdoor stadium. Otherwise my respect for you will remain forever low.

                  If they had one now, you'd just break out some shovels and the game would be going on today (as long as the Giants could get there) but no.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                    Pansy ass Vikings....you play in a city where you could hammered by a blizzard on any given winter day, and your stadium is grossly unprepared.

                    Suck it the **** up and get an outdoor stadium. Otherwise my respect for you will remain forever low.

                    If they had one now, you'd just break out some shovels and the game would be going on today (as long as the Giants could get there) but no.
                    The Giants cold weather gear is still in NY. I guess they coul fly it out but who knows. If they played tomorrow night outdoors, it would very well likely be a top 3 coldest game all time.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      The Giants cold weather gear is still in NY. I guess they coul fly it out but who knows. If they played tomorrow night outdoors, it would very well likely be a top 3 coldest game all time.
                      If the Vikings had an outdoor stadium to begin with, like all teams should, the Giants would have their cold weather gear now.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                        If the Vikings had an outdoor stadium to begin with, like all teams should, the Giants would have their cold weather gear now.
                        They would. But they were expecting to play inside so they didn't bring it. They couldn't have planned for this.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          This was such an awesome blizzard, this is just makes me feel like a Minnesotan.

                          Bonekrusher.

                          Originally posted by JordanTaber
                          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                            They would. But they were expecting to play inside so they didn't bring it. They couldn't have planned for this.
                            I know, I'm not blaming the Giants for anything here. I just generally feel that all teams should play outdoors, and this situation would have been avoided most likely if that were the case. It might still have needed postponed to get the away team into town or clear out the stadium, but it would be getting played there eventually.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                              I know, I'm not blaming the Giants for anything here. I just generally feel that all teams should play outdoors, and this situation would have been avoided most likely if that were the case. It might still have needed postponed to get the away team into town or clear out the stadium, but it would be getting played there eventually.
                              Well maybe U of Minn will be the best solution then. Although they said they are calling for -16 potentially before wind chill by the end of the game if played.

                              Reporting maybe Detroit or even New Orleans now. Giants pushing for Detroit apparently.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                once you hit temperatures that low, arent you putting the fans in danger?

                                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information