Metrodome Roof Collapsed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brent View Post
    once you hit temperatures that low, arent you putting the fans in danger?
    They already ruled it out. Apparently its between Indy, Detroit, and New Orleans. Most likely Detroit or New Orleans because they have Fox crews already there today.

Comment

Yeah, the weather here is not early December weather, this is mid January cold. Let's ****** play outside!! We are Minnesotans, we cannot be bothered by cold.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

let's just go to detroit. makes most sense.
        or, vikes can just forfeit and make everyones life eaiser :)
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Comment

yeah this reminds me of when Katrina hit New Orleans and the Saints had to reschedule there home games and play at LSU. Bunch of pussies, Its just a little water. *rolls eyes*

Comment

Tough guise.

PLAYING IN THE COLD IS STRAIGHT MAN ****. QUIT BEING MEGAPUSSIES VIKINGS.

Comment

Originally posted by lowlife View Post
                Tough guise.

PLAYING IN THE COLD IS STRAIGHT MAN ****. QUIT BEING MEGAPUSSIES VIKINGS.
                It's us. We don't have our cold gear.

Comment

Its official, the game is going to Ford Field.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/m...owstorm-121210
                  Last edited by General Zod; 12-12-2010, 11:55 AM.

Comment

i read on bigblueinteractive.com that it's gonna be played in detroit...
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                      i read on bigblueinteractive.com that it's gonna be played in detroit...
                      720 EST. So there will be some time that this and the regular MNF game don't overlap.

Comment

First Monday night game in Detroit in almost ten years!

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                          yeah this reminds me of when Katrina hit New Orleans and the Saints had to reschedule there home games and play at LSU. Bunch of pussies, Its just a little water. *rolls eyes*
                          no one is saying for the Vikings to play in their broken stadium. What most people are saying is, why can't the Vikings go from dome to outdoors, or in the instance of BB, why don't they have an outdoor stadium. The Saints moved from indoor to outdoor, when playing at LSU. Sure its not 10 degree weather, but 98 degrees is still pretty hot. It makes it seem like the Viqueens are pussies. Get have the giants ship their cold gear out.

Comment

Wow, I expected so much better from this forum... it's like reading an ESPN.com message board here.
                            Last edited by djp; 12-12-2010, 12:02 PM.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                              First Monday night game in Detroit in almost ten years!
                              And Detroit isn't even playing haha.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                                i think the reason people are having some fun with this is because of the huge joke your franchise has turned into. Brett Favre, Brad Childress, the terrible record compared to high expectations, the Randy Moss debacle, the chance of losing your team to LA....should I go on...or is that enough?

Anyway, the point is, on top of the bottom dropping out of the Vikings season, the roof of their stadium has now collapsed.

I understand how this isn't funny to a Viking fan...but, ya have to understand, your team is the laughing stock of the league.

Also, comparing a snowstorm to Hurricane Katrina just makes ya looking like a moron.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information