I Hate Brett Favre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
    I heard somewhere that Sterger said she would drop all legal action against Favre if the NFL suspended him. That makes her so awesome. F*** the money just stick it to Favre.
    Someone is blinded by her enhanced rack. She tried to get money from Favre and his agent and when they basically said eff off, they decided to go to the NFL. If you think this girl doesn't care about money, you are sadly sadly mistaken. The reason nothing is happening here, is because her friends have come out and said it was mutual, she was loving the attention and was attracted to favre.

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    I heard on the radio that they're already selling commemorative memorabilia for the streak on his website. There is no shame.
    They've probably been planning something like this for years, it's called brilliant marketing. It's the same reason why the patriots had 18-0 t-shirts made. You don't want to be left with your dick in your hand when something awesome like that happens or comes to an end. In Favre's case, it's 297 footballs, not a couple hundred thousand shirts.

I'm sure you could find more legitimate reasons to hate on Favre than someone in his marketing team doing what they're paid to do.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Originally posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
      Someone is blinded by her enhanced rack. She tried to get money from Favre and his agent and when they basically said eff off, they decided to go to the NFL. If you think this girl doesn't care about money, you are sadly sadly mistaken. The reason nothing is happening here, is because her friends have come out and said it was mutual, she was loving the attention and was attracted to favre.

They've probably been planning something like this for years, it's called brilliant marketing. It's the same reason why the patriots had 18-0 t-shirts made. You don't want to be left with your dick in your hand when something awesome like that happens or comes to an end. In Favre's case, it's 297 footballs, not a couple hundred thousand shirts.

I'm sure you could find more legitimate reasons to hate on Favre than someone in his marketing team doing what they're paid to do.
      You'd be amazed at the reasons that I could come up with for hating Brett Favre.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        Yes, thank you! I wanted to show it to a friend.

Comment

I hate phony people and Farve ranks up there with the worst of the worst.

I never understood why people & the media buy the bogus he's been selling all these years.

Comment

Originally posted by mellojello View Post
            I never understood why people & the media buy the bogus he's been selling all these years.
            If you give them headlines and something to write and talk about, the media will love you.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Patrick Ramsey signed, could start over Joe Webb if TJack and Favre can't go. Honestly, I'm cheering for Ramsey to get the nod - met him years back when he was with the Redskins. Great guy. Hope he gets the nod.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-in-minnesota/
              Just play me, baby

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information