Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hate Brett Favre

http://1500espn.com/sportswire/Brett...e_Sunday121210

He says he couldnt have played had the game been today.

God i ******* hate that mother ******. I called this last night when i heard the game had been moved, i just KNEW hed come out and tell ed werder that he couldnt have played today and that he wouldve sat.

Which we all know is total bs, worst case scenario he takes the first snap then sits, we all know that. But of course, ed's too busy suckin away to call brett out. He reported it like it was news that brett wouldnt have started today and like he believes thats true. Come on, get the **** out of here.

When will we see someone in the media with the balls to call brett out for being the ultimate team 'me' player? What else has he done or whatever that makes you hate favre?
    Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
    Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

I agree and laughed when I heard Werder's report and that he actually fell for it. God rescues Favre streak... or so Brett would have it. :)

Comment

I cant tell you how glad I'll be when he is gone after this season.

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
        I cant tell you how glad I'll be when he is gone after this season.
        Excited for the Tjax era?

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
          Excited for the Tjax era?
          Jackson is a free agent after this season and will not get resigned.

Comment

What made me hate Brett Favre was back when he retired from GB, I remember reading things that ARodge was taking control of the team and doing things to solidify his being QB with the rest of the offense. All signs looked like GB was moving into the Arodge era, and it was exactly time for that. Arodge had sat and learned behind Favre, and now was the QB.

Favre then decides that he wants to play football and come back to GB, which would move Rodgers back to the bench after working to solidify his position on the team. IMO that is a selfish dick move by Brett, and his career since then has been nothing but selfishness and "me before the team" mentality. This is why I hate Brett Favre.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
            who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

I can't wait till they do 30-30 on Favre.

Comment

Im so pissed that jets **** didnt coropoerate with the NFL. I would have paid $ to see Favre stupid streak end because he is a 41 year old sexting creep.

Comment

I approve of this thread!

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                  I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                    I can't wait till they do 30-30 on Favre.
                    it would be was a 3 hour segment called 'The Indecision,' 3 hours because hed feel the need to also hold the record for dbaggery over lebron, thus a longer special. There would not be a bunch of people giving opinions in this 30 for 30 though, but instead just twenty cameras surrounding favre like it was a giant circle jerk. Hed tell stories about all the injuries he played through and the camera guys would all slobber over his warrior-ness. There now no one even needs to watch.

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                    Im so pissed that jets **** didnt coropoerate with the NFL. I would have paid $ to see Favre stupid streak end because he is a 41 year old sexting creep.
                    I was hoping beyond hope that his record would end because of this and im still very devastated it didnt happen.
                    Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
                    Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

I love Brett Favre.
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I don't understand why they keep starting Farve. He's been terrible and when Jackson did play he was much better.

I hope its not due to the streak, a head coach shouldn't care at all about a players streak.

Comment

I hate Brett Favre.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                            I heard somewhere that Sterger said she would drop all legal action against Favre if the NFL suspended him. That makes her so awesome. F*** the money just stick it to Favre.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

I'm just surprised this thread was just made instead of like three years ago.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information