Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    Wow, he fell off that hard this year?

I haven't seen any Carolina games this year other than the time we slapped them around.
    That would be to many on 1 team. And I'm sure your WR will be fine by next year.

Panthers are going to have to start from scratch so why not ship him out and get picks.

Comment

Oakland doesn't need WRs. They need a quarterback.

Murphy, Miller, and Ford and McFadden out of the backfield are some good weapons. They just need a qb who can deliver the ball to them consistently and some additions to the oline.

Comment

I'd love for the Patriots to give a fourth or a fifth rounder for him. Him and Branch outside, Welker in the slot and Gronkowski + random RB would be sexy as hell.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

FWIW here are Smith's stats in games where he played with Matt Moore for more than a half:

Week 1 5 rec 75 yards 1 TD
          Week 2 3 rec 66 yards 1 TD
          Week 7 4 rec 50 yards
          Week 8 9 rec 85 yards

Still not what you normally expect out of him, though Moore was awful this year as well. I'm pretty sure a few of Moore's picks came from forcing Smith the ball, as did Clausen's first (which then caused him to go into a shell and never throw the ball down field the rest of the year). Overall, Smith's production really suffers when he plays with a QB who can't stretch the field vertically. He had similar issues with David Carr, even though Carr was able to find Andre Johnson in Houston

Comment

D-Bowe+Steve Smith = SEXY

Comment

plz to the giants, the confusion would be epic

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
              - Corner or Wideout in the first
              - No reaching
              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                id like him on the bears then again we prolly have enough people of that style
                Mushin Muhammed would probably be in his ear telling him to stay the hell away from Chicago.

Comment

49ers can always use another good vet.

Comment

Originally posted by SFbear View Post
                    Mushin Muhammed would probably be in his ear telling him to stay the hell away from Chicago.
                    Well Muhsin also had ******* grossman throwing the ball

Comment

Money is on the Patriots. They have plenty of picks to shed.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        Money is on the Patriots. They have plenty of picks to shed.
                        Why would they go after him?

Comment

I've always been a huge fan of Steve Smith. It's tough to gauge how productive he'd be because we haven't really seen much of him recently, we all know what he can do and I'm sure teams can get him for a low price but I'm not sure who goes after him. He'd be interesting on the Pats but we already have two starting receivers who are 5-9, I'm pretty sure Belichick likes Smith but I don't see it happening with how the offense has been clicking. I like Smith but I don't think we need him and I'd rather stick with what we've got.

Comment

Fits the Patriots profile physically. Almost ideally, even. Not quite sure how he would fit in with what we want to do in the locker room though. Obviously he's one of the hardest working guys in the NFL, but just not sure he's our type of guy. Seems to be a very emotional, fiery type guy. Not really our personality as team.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Well if Anquan Boldin can be had with a 3rd, I wouldn't give up more than a 4th for Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
                                Well if Anquan Boldin can be had with a 3rd, I wouldn't give up more than a 4th for Smith.
                                That's a good point, but it also depends on Smith's contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information