Opinions Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions Please

This kid "SmashMouth" or w.e keeps insisting Patriots will/should draft Leonard because he can be our featured back and be a starter that we need. Heres what hes saying

-Leonard is as fast and quick as Maroney
    -Leonard is bigger and stronger than Maroney
    -Says Maroney is not a featured back and we need someone who can start

Can someone please help me get it through his head that Maroney faster and quicker on the field than Leonard and that Maroney will be fine as a featured back.

Need some opinions please. Thanks

nah nah leonard will be fine in his own right but i mean come on maurony(seriouslly had a brain fart and cant rememeber how to spell his name) is gonan be a beast next year...and as the feature back take the order for atleast 1200 yards and 9 tds now

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Leonard lacks the lateral movement and hip fluidity to be a feature back. He's too stiff out there.

I like Leonard. He's from Jersey. I support my Jersey boys. But he has too many youknowwhat riders. He's a player without a position, who will probably fit best as an HBack in the 2 TE offense. I don't like him as a fulltime RB.

Comment

Wow. How moronic. I see Maroney as being one of the next great RB's. He should establish himself as one of the best in the game in the next few years, IMO. Even if you don't agree with that, it's ludicrous to say he isn't a feature back.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          I like Leonard. He's from Jersey. I support my Jersey boys. But he has too many youknowwhat riders. He's a player without a position, who will probably fit best as an HBack in the 2 TE offense. I don't like him as a fulltime RB.
          He reminds me of a more athletic Cooley which isn't a bad thing at all.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

IMO the Pats should still take him, but no way will he replace Maroney.

Comment

Leonard isn't a first rounder. Anyone who uses a first rounder on him will regret it.

Comment

The Pats should take him, Maroney and Leonard would be the most beastly pair ever.

As would Cadillac/Leonard.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

thanks guys. hope he reads this

he kept saying "Leonard is faster and quicker than Maroney..he got a better 3 cone than Lynch and Peterson etc etc"

pissed me off and hes impossible to push off the "Leonard as a featured back and better than Maroney" wagon

Comment

IMO Maroney can be a featured back for sure in the NFL he could have last year if they didn't have CD.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                      IMO Maroney can be a featured back for sure in the NFL he could have last year if they didn't have CD.
                      oh thanks for reminding me

he stated: Maroney is not a feature back..he couldnt start over Dillon last year.

Comment

Dillon all ready new the O and was making a lot of money and we all know CD is not the best locker room guy it would have been bad for the team if they would have sat him he would of threw a fit. That being said even not starting LM out played CD Dillion was not starting next year even if he stayed with NE the job was going to go to LM and still will.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          Leonard lacks the lateral movement and hip fluidity to be a feature back. He's too stiff out there.

Thats what people said about Brandon Jacobs when he came into the NFL.

Go figure.

I still stand by my statement that the kid can be a tailback in the NFL but with that said, he is not better than Maroney.
                          Originally posted by Paul
                          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                            Thats what people said about Brandon Jacobs when he came into the NFL.

Go figure.

I still stand by my statement that the kid can be a tailback in the NFL but with that said, he is not better than Maroney.
                            well Jacobs has this year to show something..he'll get a good bulk of carry if not most of it.

Comment

I'm not sold on Brandon Jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information