No announcement yet.

Second year QB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clemens goes onto beat pennignton in TC and win the division over the patriots.

Comment

1. Leinart
      2. Cutler
      3. Young
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Cutler is in the best situation and I expect his team to do the best. But I think Young will perform the best individually. And who the hell is Quinton Porter?

Comment

I think that Brodie Croyle should get some serious playing time this year.

former #1 in post count on this site
          first to 500 posts

Comment

I said Croyle just cause I liked him alot coming out of college.
            BUt in all seriousness its gotta be Cutler.best supporting cast.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
              Clemens goes onto beat pennignton in TC and win the division over the patriots.
              You have got to be kidding me. Pennington's contract is $63 million. That alone will make him the starter. Also, he played very well last season. Clemens will have to be traded or become a free agent to be a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                i hope all 6 tarvaris jackson votes were from vikings homers. otherwise, someone may need their head checked.
                But he has such a live arm......

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

If there's one thing I've learned in my football watching career, it's don't count out Vince Young.

rainbeaukid

Comment

I voted Matt Leinart....Jay Cutler Sucks.....:)

Comment

Though I am a Cardinals fan and it would probably seem like a biased thought. I truly believe Leinart will have the most signifcant progress out of all the first year QB's. He'll have another year to be in sync with Boldin, Fitz, Johnson, and Pope. (news in 'zona are saying that Boldin, Fitz and Leinart are meeting regularly to catch and build rythm.)

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                        I voted Matt Leinart....Jay Cutler Sucks.....:)
                        oh no you didnt! release the hounds! saying cutler sucks on this board is like saying calvin johnson is overrated or reggie bush can be a premier back. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                          And who the hell is Quinton Porter?
                          The guy I voted for because its too early. I looked him up after and found out he was the BC Eagles quarterback.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                            QFT. 10.....

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

are we going on wins or individual stats..cause as far as im concerned the only thing that matters is who has the most tallies in the win column and who helped their team get them...i think cutler is in the position to have the most wins and i think vince young will.. hell, he'll be vince young...and of course leinhart will throw up some gaudy stats but as far as wins go, as much as i want the cardinals to turn it around i just can't beleive it till i see it

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Vince Young.

I'm officially a convert. I wasn't a fan of Crayons Young as he came out of college.

Watch out for Clemens if Pennington gets injured though. That guy is a first round talent and would have went in front of Cutler had he not broken his leg in his senior season.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information