Second year QB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I highly doubt that.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Cutler will have the best season, with Young in a close second.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
        oh no you didnt! release the hounds! saying cutler sucks on this board is like saying calvin johnson is overrated or reggie bush can be a premier back. :)
        Are part of the Dogs :) ;)

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
          VY lost weapons..Bennett..Henry. i cant see a lot of success as much as a sophomore slump

im gonna say Leinart
          hes got arguably the best duo at WR..hes got Pope at TE..James at RB, new coach and should be improved OL

i see Cardinals heading in right direction which includes Leinart having a good year
          Bennett wasn't much of a lost, if Brandon jones can step up like the coaches are thinkin then i can only see young struggling for a few games, but injuries could kill the connection. I'm worried about henry, but i think Young will elp White and the rest of the running game like he did with Henry last season.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
            he should be a WR.
            How on earth a troll became a mod here is still beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by OzTitan View Post
              How on earth a troll became a mod here is still beyond me.
              im fairly sure that was a joke

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

speaking of massive homer who can't take a joke when it involves a titans player. if that wasn't already such a pathetic response to a clear and obvious joke, i would go further, but you already made yourself look stupider than i ever could. congrats.
                i know VY would be a much better running back than a WR

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Matt Leinart. Easily. IMO he's going to be a tom brady figure in 3 years. He'll take Arizona to a superbowl over the next 5 years and come away with a ring.

Comment

Im predicting Vince to go through a little bit of a sophmore slump as DCs devise ways to take his legs away from him and its gonna be hard to do what he did last year again...And the Titans didnt do much to improve the talent level of the team this offseason, this is a team with a lot of holes.

So I think its Cutler or Leinart, who I both expect to have good years. Theyre both in very good situations and are promising young players.

Comment

speaking of massive homer who can't take a joke when it involves a titans player. if that wasn't already such a pathetic response to a clear and obvious joke, i would go further, but you already made yourself look stupider than i ever could. congrats.
                      ahhh.....first post Ive noticed from you anywhere in a little while....and what do ya know? Insulting people, acting like youre smarter than everyone else....etc etc

And what was it you said, something about you only insult people who are stupid? And all this coming from a guy who is claiming that the guy who won the OROY and 2 rose bowls playing QB should be playing WR or S....And HES the dumb one.
                      Last edited by TheChampIsHere; 03-19-2007, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
                        Tavaris Jackson, If Minnesota Gets Him Some Help
                        We dont have enough draft picks to get him the kind of help he needs. We refuse to sign FA's and as it stands we currently have a very good LG and C, a good LT and an average RB. We dont have a WR who should be higher than 3rd in a depth chart and our starting TE going into the season is a complete unknown.

I vote Leinart, he looked really good as the season went on and has by far the best receiving corp of those listed.

Cutler is an obvious second option.

Brodie Croyle is the surprise option, depends on what happens with Green, but if Croyle ends up starting, he has some weapons out there are a line that whilst not as good as a few years ago is still solid.
                        Last edited by wogitalia; 03-19-2007, 06:36 AM.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

he should be a WR.
                          Who did you blackmail to get mod? Seriously, I wanna know. I kid, I kid.

Anyway, I'd go with Cutler due to have the best line and overall team. However, people are acting like Henry and Bennett are incredible players who can't be replaced. They're both vastly average and White can replace Henry while whoever the Titans pick in round one can replace Bennett.
                          Last edited by Ewing; 03-19-2007, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Jey Cutler. He is in the best organization of any of these QB's.

Leinart has to learn a new system and still has a bad offensive line and a bad defense.

Young has lost some of his supporting cast

Comment

Clear and obvious? rofl. If you're joking on the net, at least use a smiley. A would have been a good one. Heck, maybe even something a little more obvious like "Oh no, remember, VY can't play QB, he should be a WR". You know, to emphasize the sarcasm. Unfortunately, we can't detect sarcasm in plain text.

I'd say the sole stupidity here lies in the failure to utilize the English language well enough to portray obvious sarcasm. I don't have the time to wade through every post of yours to form a nack of when you're deploying sarcasm or not, particularly when half are arguments.

And I'd like you to please find for me one example of myself being a "massive homer". Resulting to homer calling at the first sign of an argument is about the lowest form of intelligence the forum experience can offer, right after massive homers themselves. Me thinking you referred to VY as a WR with a one line, non explanatory post is not being a homer, as that is the very definition of an Internet troll - posting something usually with little thought behind it looking for a reaction.
                              Last edited by OzTitan; 03-19-2007, 01:15 PM.

Comment

i hope all 6 tarvaris jackson votes were from vikings homers. otherwise, someone may need their head checked.
                                I'd be surprised if 3 of them were Viking homers. I'm one of the biggest and even managed to keep it in my pants to vote Cutler. I'm just hoping he (Jackson) doesn't get killed out there. That'd be a plus.
                                What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                                It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information