Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player Value

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Player Value

    OK, here's the idea, someone names a player (name, age, position, team, w/e), and someone else says how much they think they're worth in terms of a draft pick.


    Chad Clifton, 30, LT, Green Bay

  • #2
    Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
    OK, here's the idea, someone names a player (name, age, position, team, w/e), and someone else says how much they think they're worth in terms of a draft pick.


    Chad Clifton, 30, LT, Green Bay
    Solid 1st rounder, he is 30 and has some mileage but is still very good.

    Next:
    Ladell Betts HB 28



    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by neko4 View Post
      Solid 1st rounder, he is 30 and has some mileage but is still very good.

      Next:
      Ladell Betts HB 28
      a 4th or 3rd since hes 28. if he was young hed be worth more

      next
      Randy Moss WR 30


      "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
        a 4th or 3rd since hes 28. if he was young hed be worth more

        next
        Randy Moss WR 30
        3rd-4th, problems with attitude and is getting older



        Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

        Comment


        • #5
          KGB 4th or 5th rounder because he's declining fast.

          Comment


          • #6
            D'Brickashaw Ferguson, LT, age 23

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MP123 View Post
              D'Brickashaw Ferguson, LT, age 23
              Unproven at this point. Id say a 2nd rounder but if he reaches his potential easily a first for a while.

              Justin Smiley, G, age 25

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by njx9
                that's ridiculous. the #4 overall pick who played WELL last year has declined an entire round in value? that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard.
                Yeah, I have only agreed with one in the whole thread.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Chad Clifton for a first rounder?

                  Designs by D-Unit

                  ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    that's ridiculous. the #4 overall pick who played WELL last year has declined an entire round in value? that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard.
                    I wouldnt give up a first rounder, at this point. I heard he had problems with speed rushers.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      *49er fans everywhere rejoice that you are not their GM*

                      that's because you apparently have no concept of player value.
                      Thats fine, i dont pretend to be a professional.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
                        Unproven at this point. Id say a 2nd rounder but if he reaches his potential easily a first for a while.

                        Justin Smiley, G, age 25

                        4th Rounder, hasn't proved anything yet as you said.

                        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          neither do most users here. they just exhibit some degree of common sense.
                          I wont give up a first round pick just because of where they were picked. He hasnt been spectacular. He didnt fare too well in the game i saw him, against buffalo. I dont know how he fared in the other games, but id rather get mcneil.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I was just going with the thread.
                            | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What about Tommie Harris, he might be tough for us to resign

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information