Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Patriots Guilty of Lining Sideline on Punts? Evidence Says Yes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a players line and coaches line. The players have crossed the line.

Comment

The only team that doesn't line up on the sideline is the Packers.

...because they're in the medical room.

...because they've had some injuries this season.

Comment

That's some hard hitting journalism. Players lining up legally on the sidelines? It's a conspiracy maaaaaaaan.

Comment

This is ****** up. **** needs to be stopped. Belichick is getting out of control!

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
            GTFO with this 'sky is blue' propaganda. The sky is clearly gray today.
            That may be, but did you know that the Packers have a ton of injuries?

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
              OmgzZZzzzZz take their 1st round pick away!!

Really Im not surprised that all the NFL has done this at one point
              Every time we have 2 1st round picks, one is taken away from us... IT'S A CURSE!!11!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
              That may be, but did you know that the Packers have a ton of injuries?
              And it still isn't Manning's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                Killswitch and I already confirmed BB does in fact have a weather machine and uses it like Dr. Willy in mega man. BB is a ******* boss.
                I heard he also uses a time machine to go back and pee and the opposing coaches coffee. Just to get in their head, yanno.
                (shameless self-promotion)
                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Honestly I think this is gonna end up like the SMU situation which I knew very little about before watching a documentary last night instead of studying. The Jets were caught, they decided to try and take the Patriots down with them. In reality, there is an entire network of strength and conditioning coaches lining up close to the sideline. Something something Julian Assange. I think the NFL is going to find so much dirt on these guys that they won't even be able to make it public. Vince Lombardi's strength and conditioning coach? He stood close to the sidelines. Don Shula's S+C coach in 1972? Stood close to the sidelines. The NFL will have no choice but to suspend football for next season, but to avoid the PR disaster, they'll probably just use a lockout as an excuse.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I think it goes way deeper than anyone can comprehend. Think illuminati and freemason type ****.....

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                      Honestly I think this is gonna end up like the SMU situation which I knew very little about before watching a documentary last night instead of studying. The Jets were caught, they decided to try and take the Patriots down with them. In reality, there is an entire network of strength and conditioning coaches lining up close to the sideline. Something something Julian Assange. I think the NFL is going to find so much dirt on these guys that they won't even be able to make it public. Vince Lombardi's strength and conditioning coach? He stood close to the sidelines. Don Shula's S+C coach in 1972? Stood close to the sidelines. The NFL will have no choice but to suspend football for next season, but to avoid the PR disaster, they'll probably just use a lockout as an excuse.
                      ....what if I told you, if sometimes when you trip we all fall?

Tripgate: An ESPN 30 for 30 presentation.
                      Last edited by ElectricEye; 12-17-2010, 07:13 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                        I think it goes way deeper than anyone can comprehend. Think illuminati and freemason type ****.....
                        Not quite...

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

I <3 Tripgate.

Comment

5tenchar

Comment

i hope a big donkey has explosive diarrhea and shits on your face one day for posting this

Comment

What if I told you, one knee could trip an entire league.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information