Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Patriots Guilty of Lining Sideline on Punts? Evidence Says Yes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
    Not quite...

Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

I love how the Jets get pinched for Tripgate and suddenly a thread is started concerning how the Pats are guilty of same. What a joke.
      [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
        i hope a big donkey has explosive diarrhea and shits on your face one day for posting this
        i hope jerome harrison takes a big smelly diarrhea dump on you

Comment

Originally posted by noondog View Post
          I love how the Jets get pinched for Tripgate and suddenly a thread is started concerning how the Pats are guilty of same. What a joke.
          The Jets are always trying to turn any of their negative pub towards the Pats. That place is a mess.

Comment

I changed my opinion on the matter after hearing Mark Schlereth explain that the sideline has two lines on it (the big thick one that marks out of bounds and a thin one behind it that shows where the coaches and players are supposed to be behind). I didn't know there was a second line.

When you are that close to the field, the NFL should step in. That said, standing close doesn't effect the game. You have to actually do something to effect it. I think this just sounds like a fan from a team who's having to watch greatness and crying about it.

QQ.

Now, it's worth repeating: There's nothing in the rule book that says a team can't line every player up at the edge of the permissible area -- this isn't evidence of cheating. It's a completely legal ploy. This is gamesmanship. And beyond that, we don't know if Patriots coaches ordered this or if the players came up with it on their own. But the Jets special teams coach's charge that the Jets aren't the only team to line the sideline to try to make the gunner's job a little tougher appears to be accurate.
            edit: I added the quote because the word "guilty" (in the title) implies an act of wrongdoing (or some form of illegal act). So no, they are not "guilty"
            Last edited by descendency; 12-18-2010, 03:12 PM.
            **** her in da *****!

Comment

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
              Originally posted by JBCX
              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information