Joey Porter in fight....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
    No way! Another Cincinnati Bengal in trouble!

Jones is the victim, not the assilant. He and Carson Palmer have been the most critical of the criminal element on the Bengals.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
      They were talking trash, there's no crime in that. It supposedly went back and forth and it was apparently just about football. You have to be kidding me.

I think Porter had a 1 sack in the last 5 games vs. the Bengals, Levi owned him. Porter doesn't handle frustration well so I guess he just resorts to being an idiot.

If it's anything like football he had this little outburst then dissapeared for the next 60 minutes.
      he still got his ass handed to him. you know if porter got whooped by jones you would be saying the complete opposite. your boy got whooped. plain and simple.
      Last edited by terribletowel39; 03-19-2007, 12:22 PM.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

I have to admit, I wouldn't have shed a tear if Jones had stomped Porter good.
        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
          I have to admit, I wouldn't have shed a tear if Jones had stomped Porter good.
          Would anyone?! I know I wouldn't.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
            he still got his ass handed to him. you know if porter got whooped by jones you would be saying the complete opposite. your boy got whooped. plain and simple.

Exactly If Jones had knocked Joey out he would be shouting his praises.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
            Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
              Exactly If Jones had knocked Joey out he would be shouting his praises.
              Not really but I'm sure everyone else would. Who cares if one football player can beat up another? Porter obviously kicked his ass.

Comment

I'm so happy the Jets didn't sign the loud-mouthed, past his prime, 30+ former Steeler.

Comment

I'm very impressed by Levi if this is true. I'm sure he could have kicked Porter's ass.

Comment

Levi went outside with Porter. It isn't like Porter just sucker punched him. Jones knew what was going on.

And good job Joey. Idiot.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

I hate Joey Porter. Oh, and even if Porters the better fighter, its obvious Levi is the better football player.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Joey Porter = Moron

Plain and simple, he needs to sit down and shut up.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

They were talking trash, there's no crime in that. It supposedly went back and forth and it was apparently just about football. You have to be kidding me.

I think Porter had a 1 sack in the last 5 games vs. the Bengals, Levi owned him. Porter doesn't handle frustration well so I guess he just resorts to being an idiot.

If it's anything like football he had this little outburst then dissapeared for the next 60 minutes.
                          I think the indentation of Joey Porter's Superbowl ring on Levi Jones's forehead is as close as a Bengal will get to one of their own!

Comment

Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
                            I'm so happy the Jets didn't sign the loud-mouthed, past his prime, 30+ former Steeler.
                            He's 29, dumbass.

Still is plain stupid on Porter's part for punching the guy. He better not start that kind of **** here in Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGunShow View Post
                              I think the indentation of Joey Porter's Superbowl ring on Levi Jones's forehead is as close as a Bengal will get to one of their own!
                              haha I gotta give you credit for that one.

Comment

haha I gotta give you credit for that one.
                                ; )

Gotta love rivalries!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information