Week 16 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    It's really not that disgusting. They beat teams that they're supposed to beat, which is more than a lot of other teams can say.

You know what's really disgusting? Losing to Washington and Miami (at home) in overtime in consecutive weeks. Completely blowing the game to Chicago (another team that, you know, beats teams they're supposed to beat) is pretty gross, too.

I forgot, though, all of these other teams in the NFL are healthy. Silly me.
    Like the 3-10 Lions?

Comment

Chiefs/Titans game is in danger of being blackesd out...fml

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
        Chiefs/Titans game is in danger of being blackesd out...fml
        How the hell do the fans of a team making a playoff push not sell out a game? Especially a fanbase and stadium renowned for being loud and supportive?

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          How the hell do the fans of a team making a playoff push not sell out a game? Especially a fanbase and stadium renowned for being loud and supportive?
          that is what I want to know.it's embarassing

Comment

It Christmas weekend, I am sorry. Celebrating the birth of Jesus to me is far more important than a Chiefs victory. Do you people realize the significance of that day and weekend? We should not only be celebrating the Sabbath but the birth of our Lord.
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Football IS my religion.

Also, it's not as if Christmas actually is on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                It Christmas weekend, I am sorry. Celebrating the birth of Jesus to me is far more important than a Chiefs victory. Do you people realize the significance of that day and weekend? We should not only be celebrating the Sabbath but the birth of our Lord.
                I thought Christmas was about celebrating Jesus rising from the dead to give presents around the world.
                Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                  I thought Christmas was about celebrating Jesus rising from the dead to give presents around the world.
                  you are wrong, you will burn in the temple of the devil!
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I doubt the game is blacked out to be honest. I'll be there anyway!

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                      Like the 3-10 Lions?
                      Well, those 3-10 Lions are the same team that Pack barely beat the first time around and lost 6-3 to last week.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                        Tampa Bay shouldn't even be in this position. It's disgusting how they're still in it. Peep their schedule if you haven't by now.

Don't you dare imply that the Bucs aren't amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                          Don't you dare imply that the Bucs aren't amazing.
                          MVP Freeman.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                            Wrong, Christmas is about eating your ass out like there's no tomorrow. Just like Thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                              Wrong, Christmas is about eating your ass out like there's no tomorrow. Just like Thanksgiving.
                              umm, you sure you are not from Provincetown, MA?

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                                umm, you sure you are not from Provincetown, MA?
                                Or Piedmont Park?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information