Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 16 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Go Steelers!!!!

    They should win easily, but it might be close at the end.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      Go Steelers!!!!

      They should win easily, but it might be close at the end.
      I know of friends from school and people from work who will be at the game. If the Steelers lose, the population of Western PA might be cut in half from suicides.

      Most of these same people were ready to forfeit the season and fire everybody after that Patriots loss.....you can tell it's a fanbase that just doesn't know how to handle losing.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
        Wrong, Christmas is about eating your ass out like there's no tomorrow. Just like Thanksgiving.
        I thought it was about buying gifts that you pay people to wrap so they can be returned three days later.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          I know of friends from school and people from work who will be at the game. If the Steelers lose, the population of Western PA might be cut in half from suicides.

          Most of these same people were ready to forfeit the season and fire everybody after that Patriots loss.....you can tell it's a fanbase that just doesn't know how to handle losing.
          Yeah, Steeler fans are unbearable at times. They lose a game and the world is coming to an end. They barely beat a team and they will go one and done in the playoffs. It's ridiculous.

          Comment


          • #50
            The guy I'm playing for the championship picked up Rex Grossman (@ Jax) and benched Eli Manning (@GB) for him. I understand playing the matchups, but Jesus.

            Jacksonville, if you let me down here, I am revoking my fandom.

            Comment


            • #51
              Even with all of the INT's Eli has pretty good TD numbers and yards. We might run the ball a ton in the cold though. I could see both sides of that one.
              #Chop


              sig by BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                The guy I'm playing for the championship picked up Rex Grossman (@ Jax) and benched Eli Manning (@GB) for him. I understand playing the matchups, but Jesus.

                Jacksonville, if you let me down here, I am revoking my fandom.
                If Bad Rex shows up, you win. He'll have a QB rating of 4.0, complete like 6 passes all game and throw 4 picks with at least 4 other passes that could have been picks, and have at least 1 embarrassing fumble.

                But if Good Rex shows up...you lose.

                Total, total, total gamble on his part. He could have like a 30 point swing depending on which Rex shows up.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  If Bad Rex shows up, you win. He'll have a QB rating of 4.0, complete like 6 passes all game and throw 4 picks with at least 4 other passes that could have been picks, and have at least 1 embarrassing fumble.

                  But if Good Rex shows up...you lose.

                  Total, total, total gamble on his part. He could have like a 30 point swing depending on which Rex shows up.
                  If good Rex shows up I still win because Mike Vick is awesome.

                  I love him so much. I stuck by him when the media and most fans turned on him. And he shall reward me with a $600 16-team league championship. :knocks on wood:

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    If good Rex shows up I still win because Mike Vick is awesome.

                    I love him so much. I stuck by him when the media and most fans turned on him. And he shall reward me with a $600 16-team league championship. :knocks on wood:
                    Don't jinx us, dammit.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      The 9ers announced they're starting Troy Smith for the Rams game, meaning Singletary is trying to actually WIN THE GAME & the division instead of tanking for draft position. And they say you always try hardest to get what you need most.... hah!!! That or most other logic doesnt apply in the wussy division, the NFC West.

                      As if winning the division as all the preseason pundits predicted could save Singletary's job.... again, sportsfans, hah & hah! The fork was stuck in him months ago.

                      But with their awful road rcd. it looks the 9ers will lose it all to the Rams if Seattle loses.

                      NY Jets at Chicago
                      SB preview? Anyone? Or are either or both of these teams SB pretenders & not contenders? Some say the Vikings Chldress implosion + the GB packers injuries handed the NFCN to the Bears on a platter, maybe that's not too far wrong.

                      Another burning Wk. 16 question: do the NY Giants have to win out to make the playoffs after the Eagles upset in OT & the Eagles win squeaked out in Dallas the wk. before? In other words will only one team emerge from the NFCE or 2 at playoff bracket time, I'm thinking it might be b/c of 2 teams from NFCS, Atlanta locked in & the Saints pretty much guaranteed, & what about Tampa, can the Bux squeeze the Giants out for a 3rd NFCS team in the playoffs? If anybody is looking like they're all dressed up with no place to go at playoff time it could be the NY Giants.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        If the Giants beat the Packers Sunday then we're in. If we lose then we have to beat the Redskins next week and have the Packers lose to the Bears.
                        #Chop


                        sig by BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          If the Giants beat the Packers Sunday then we're in. If we lose then we have to beat the Redskins next week and have the Packers lose to the Bears.
                          So win and do us both favors. I'm sure no one here wants to hear about the Packers and their injuries (Did you know they had injuries?) in the playoffs anyway.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Go ATL, NYG and TB.


                            Mike Will & V-Jax

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Roddy talking **** about the Aints is awesome.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                                Roddy talking **** about the Aints is awesome.
                                Both sides seem to be getting into a bit. Should be a helluva game.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information